GDT: Leafs @ Sabres - Thu. 7 pm ET, Dec 21, 2023, MSG-B 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

He certainly has not lost the room 

What are the chances that they figure out that they need to play this hard EVERY game to make sure he's back?

If they would skate like this every game, the coach they clearly love to play for would be a lock to be back next year.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Good to see that they crush it in the blue and gold.  Pretty sure we don't have to hear about how the only reason they win games at home is because they wear black and red there.

God bless the baby Jesus for this turn of events. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rasmus_ said:

Yeah, i'd belittle my favorite player into a pile of mud.  Going back to 1999.

If he can't accept getting booed and people calling for his coach's job when he's getting pumped 9-3 at home by the worst team in the league then he might not have the fortitude for this line of work.  There isn't a fanbase on this planet, let alone in this league, that would have tolerated that shambolic display. Go pull that in Montreal and see what happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Why does this team need to get booed or embarrassed before finding the motivation to play hard?

Because absolutely nothing happens when they don't play hard. Nobody sits, nobody gets PP time taken away, nothing changes. The children play when they feel like it.  They played hard once. Great. 

1 minute ago, OverPowerYou said:

Can we all agree to not get mad when the Sabres lose to the Rangers 4-0 on Saturday? Come on, these are the Sabres we’re talking about 

It's not anger anymore. It's dismissive disgust. Contempt if you will. That game isn't even on my radar for Saturday night.

6 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Either Dahlin got irritated because he knows it’s very much on the players or he doesn’t understand the fans’ frustration. Better be the former.

He said it’s on the players.  He understands.  It’s in the interview. 

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm even more sad, dealing with straight up $hit bags of society instead of enjoy this whomping in a nice suite. 

Had it streaming on fubo, but was busy, so only caught glimpses. 

Just had to scan a drunk cussing person who had to be restrained then gettin off the bed was called an A... at least my shift didnt start til game was over...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.