GDT: Leafs @ Sabres - Thu. 7 pm ET, Dec 21, 2023, MSG-B 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Well on their way to another garbage time improvement, I suppose?

Maybe? Idk, man. I think this particular iteration of the Sabres might struggle to crack 70 points.

1 hour ago, Derrico said:

That does seem to be the trend for the last 10 years.  Is it sad that I would still sign up for that?  ***** being 3 draft slots higher.  Play like you care.  I love the Sabres and so sick of booing them / looking forward to non-game nights knowing they can’t disappoint and piss me off. 

It might be sad, but I'd take it in a heartbeat. It's the only way forward from here.

Just now, Alaska John said:

The Leafs have a winning record so the Sabres have a chance.  They're the opposite of the Dolphins.  The Sabres can play well only if the competition is difficult.

And with the Rangers and Bruins being the next two games, maybe we'll get a winning streak? 😃

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Hey @Taro T, what gives with the sad face thingie on the glorious rendition of the 12 days of Christmas ??

Get in the spirit man ...

(insert winkie thingie here)

And, it may even be better than the classic original ...

He did an absolutely brilliant job describing what we can expect the Sabres to be bringing this holiday season.  But it still is truly sad that it is what we should expect.

• Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I am hosting the Bison virtual Christmas party for my staff tonight so enjoy all. Don't let this team get you down, it's just not worth it. I hope everyone has some time off and eats/drinks merrily for 2 straight weeks! Go Sabes

image.png.d1ea4fc121503314c38c50aedc897d45.png

• Like (+1) 4

Good evening Teammates, Punch checking in. 

Huge game to see where this team is.  Will they play for each other, their coach, the crest, the fans, and their own self esteem????

My hatred for the Leaves runs deep  

No moral victories.  No points for trying.  I want 2 points. 

MUSCLE WEIGHT 

Nice Anthems 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.