GDT: Sabres @ Arizona - Sat. 9 pm ET, Dec 16, 2023, MSG-B, SCRIPPS ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

Momentum shifted after goal on UPLโ€™s bonehead turnoverโ€ฆ Team never recoveredโ€ฆย 

Just awful shootingโ€ฆ Amateur hourโ€ฆ

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Why is the youngest and one of the smallest players always going to the net and some of the vets with size are gliding around and playing on the perimeter. We need more guys like Benson but with some size and some bite!

I was thinking the same thing until someone here forgot how to math.

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

I may hate this team worse then the tank team. How do you have no compete in your 20's?ย 

This team has never learned to win. The entire roster has no experience in winning. Except for Johnson, and he really doesnโ€™t count and wonโ€™t move the needle. They donโ€™t have the right vets here to teach the young guys. Major gaffe by the front office.ย 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Goalie was an issue tonight, lack of finish was an issue. They played decent enough to win, but apparently no one wanted to find the back of the net.

I'm pretty much done with the Conrie / UPL experiment however. If Adams isn't going to address it at all here shortly, I see no reason to change my plans and stop following them in early Jan.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.