Levi sent to Roch

pi2000

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

I think he figured he *might* be.  He was 5-2 last season.  If he picked up where he left off (of course the team didn't in general, but that's another story), he might have stuck.  But just like every other prospect that gets a cup of coffee in the NHL, the stint in Buffalo this season told him he's not quite ready and likely provided a list of things he needs to work on in Rochester.

For a Super Sabres Fan, you sure don't like the team much, do you?

Dude has it in for the owner mostly.

Hmmm ...

14 hours ago, inkman said:

He can’t? 

He had to move off to the side for a reason I'm unaware of. Didn't he?

5 hours ago, Thorny said:

I’m definitely in the minority on this but I’d rather him hold off on the performative stuff like that at the nhl level until he actually establishes as a player to be reckoned with at the level 

they have to scrape that area of the ice anyways, it’s probably just a non-starter going forwards regardless   

Interesting to call that performative. I don't 100% disagree, but I do 85% disagree. 

1 hour ago, erickompositör72 said:

I'm assuming he can be brought back at any moment (someone who knows definitively: please weigh in), but optics/ego of the GM/coaching staff (whoever made the decision) may also play into it ... 

Your sarcasm detector needs re-calibration.

58 minutes ago, steveoat87 said:

I would let me get some additional work in and not rush him back.  Better to focus on clearing pucks out of your own end and winning face offs -- how hard can this be?

You too ...

(insert winkie thingie here)

5 minutes ago, erickompositör72 said:

I can't be the only one around here who honestly thinks Levi gives us the best chance to win and should be brought back immediately...

He hasn't looked the same like last year that's for sure I think this wakeup call will be good for him

Edited by Buffalonill

13 hours ago, erickompositör72 said:

I can't be the only one around here who honestly thinks Levi gives us the best chance to win and should be brought back immediately...

Your not Devon Levi is in Rochester because of a few Sabres fans that want to develop and miss the playoffs forever for some fantasy that the Sabres will get all 1st round picks and win a Stanley Cup by tanking for decades. The Buffalo News which is a trash newspaper printed in Cleveland the Sabres beat writer also played a role pressuring the Buffalo Sabres management to send down Devon Levi with his constant send Devon Levi crap.  Because these groups have honestly talked themselves into after a few games UPL is a different goaltender from three years ago. The only thing different about UPL is the year. Same old UPL caving under pressure 6 goals on 14 shots that is the Sabres number one goalie. The Sabres organization is trash and it wouldn’t surprise me if Devon Levi ends up with the Montreal Canadians at some point because of the craziness of some of our Sabres fans, Buffalo News media and the messed up Sabres organization. Kevyn Adams should be fired for the Devon Levi move alone that is why he will be fired because he listens to public opinion over his own two eyes he caved to public opinion. Fire Don Granato who is a minor league coach and Kevyn Adams who doesn’t have what it takes to be a General Manager in the NHL. I seen enough of those two incompetent people. Sell the Sabres Terry Pegula or make the proper investment in player development, coaches and a real general manager not one learning on the job like Kevyn Adams in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Sabres Super Fan

1 minute ago, Sabres Super Fan said:

Your not Devon Levi is in Rochester because of a few Sabres fans that want to develop and miss the playoffs forever for some fantasy that the Sabres will get all 1st round picks and win a Stanley Cup by tanking for decades. The Buffalo News which is a trash newspaper printed in Cleveland the Sabres beat writer also played a role pressuring the Buffalo Sabres management to send Devon Levi with his constant send Devon Levi crap.  Because these groups have honestly talked themselves into after a few games UPL is a different goaltender from three years ago. The only thing different about UPL is the year. Same old UPL caving under pressure 6 goals on 14 shots that is the Sabres number one goalie. The Sabres organization is trash and it wouldn’t surprise if Devon Levi ends up with the Montreal Canadians at some point because of the craziness of some of our Sabres fans, Buffalo News media and the messed up Sabres organization. Kevyn Adams should be fired for the Devon Levi move alone that is why he will be fired because he listens to public opinion over his own two eyes he caved to public opinion. Fire Don Granato who is a minor league coach and Kevyn Adams who doesn’t have what it takes to be a General Manager in the NHL. I seen enough of those two incompetent people. Sell the Sabres Terry Pegula or make the proper investment in player development, coaches and a real general manager not one learning on the job like Kevyn Adams in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Well, at least it didn’t bother you.

43 minutes ago, Sabres Super Fan said:

Your not Devon Levi is in Rochester because of a few Sabres fans that want to develop and miss the playoffs forever for some fantasy that the Sabres will get all 1st round picks and win a Stanley Cup by tanking for decades. The Buffalo News which is a trash newspaper printed in Cleveland the Sabres beat writer also played a role pressuring the Buffalo Sabres management to send down Devon Levi with his constant send Devon Levi crap.  Because these groups have honestly talked themselves into after a few games UPL is a different goaltender from three years ago. The only thing different about UPL is the year. Same old UPL caving under pressure 6 goals on 14 shots that is the Sabres number one goalie. The Sabres organization is trash and it wouldn’t surprise me if Devon Levi ends up with the Montreal Canadians at some point because of the craziness of some of our Sabres fans, Buffalo News media and the messed up Sabres organization. Kevyn Adams should be fired for the Devon Levi move alone that is why he will be fired because he listens to public opinion over his own two eyes he caved to public opinion. Fire Don Granato who is a minor league coach and Kevyn Adams who doesn’t have what it takes to be a General Manager in the NHL. I seen enough of those two incompetent people. Sell the Sabres Terry Pegula or make the proper investment in player development, coaches and a real general manager not one learning on the job like Kevyn Adams in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Adams tailors messages TO the fans but he doesn’t operate based on what the fans want 

Edited by Thorny

7 hours ago, Sabres Super Fan said:

Invest in player development, but don’t send a 22 year old goalie to Rochester?  

Edited by Pimlach

What's maddening about this coaching staff is their inability to adjust or correct mistakes.  

Fix the face-off and power play problem

Work with the team to emphasize clearing the puck out of the zone.

Keep taking shots and put men in front of the goalie

Sit players who are not helping the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

You are a barrel of laughs, eh.

One terrible take after another following the same narrative.

The enter key is your friend too, which would make it a lot easier to read your trash.  That said, I never make it all the way through any of your posts.

• Agree 1

IMG_0027.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/30/2023 at 3:03 PM, Thorny said:

I think it’s pretty damn performative lol 

He’s literally cosplaying Qui-Gon Jinn

My understanding is it’s his way of getting mentally focused. A gazillion athletes do something similar right before games or on the bench or field to get or keep their mind ready. Baseball players - pitchers and hitters - have all sorts of rituals. So do tennis players and golfers.