GDT: Flames @ Sabres, Oct. 19, 2023 - 7pm EDT, MSG 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

Anybody notice on the breakaway (Tuch's turnover) that Dahlin came and congratulated Levi after the save?  At the same time, Tuch did a 180 at center ice and headed straight for the bench.  Really wondering where his head is at (unfortunately).  Last year I thought he should have an "A" on his sweater, but right now I'm perplexed and worried.

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Anybody notice on the breakaway (Tuch's turnover) that Dahlin came and congratulated Levi after the save?  At the same time, Tuch did a 180 at center ice and headed straight for the bench.  Really wondering where his head is at (unfortunately).  Last year I thought he should have an "A" on his sweater, but right now I'm perplexed and worried.

That's the old "*****! I really ***** that up and I need a minute. I'll thank the kid after the period in the dressing room. He really bailed my ass out on that one." 

I've done it before. I'm not gonna sweat it. It's embarrassing in the moment, you're mad at yourself, you want everyone else to be mad at you too. Takes a little bit to calm down. 

Tuch is fine right now. 

4 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Kid otw

I think he'll be fine tho

16 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

Seriously? Lindholm barely shot that puck. 

Sometimes when you commit to a bit you have to think of the right line, go get the gif, bring back the link and paste it for the enjoyment of others.  It takes time and sometimes you're not watching the replay to see the shot was flubbed a bit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.