2023 Buffalo Sabres Development Camp at HarborCenter. July 2 thru July 6.

Zamboni

Will be another good one

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-development-camp-prospects-july-2023-lecom-harborcenter/c-344768230

Here is the full schedule of on-ice sessions at LECOM Harborcenter:

Sunday, July 2: 2-3 p.m.

Monday, July 3:  Noon-1 p.m.

Wednesday, July 5: 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.

Thursday, July 6: 3v3 Competition at 9:15 a.m.

Edited by Zamboni

• Zamboni changed the title to 2023 Buffalo Sabres Development Camp at HarborCenter. July 2 thru July 6.

Disappointed the sessions are only an hour long.  It will take almost as long to drive back and forth from the burbs as amount of time spent watching. 

That being said, I will probably try and attend at least once.   Unfortunately cannot make the 3on3, as I already made plans. 

9 hours ago, Night Train said:

I've gone several times. They cut it short sometimes and go to the secondary rink, which is closed to the public. Now it's just 60 minutes for most outside of the scrimmage. It's freaking super cold in there. Bring a sweater.

Maybe you are referring to the sessions only. Because I’ve gone to the 3 on 3 scrimmage for several years and it’s always on the bigger rink. Usually a “fuller house” and exciting. And yes, it’s usually on the cold side. Those damn ice rinks 😂

36 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

When do they put out the prospect roster for Sunday?

It'll probably get posted tomorrow. Although, I think last year they were pretty late with it and it came out the 1st day.

I'm curious to see who they bring in as the extra goalies. Does Suchanek get another call?

Edited by DarthEbriate

46 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

It'll probably get posted tomorrow. Although, I think last year they were pretty late with it and it came out the 1st day.

I'm curious to see who they bring in as the extra goalies. Does Suchanek get another call?

I would imagine they bring him in. Metsa and Riley Fiddler Schultz were signed after dev camp appearances and they have had a good experience with Suchanek so far

Not seeing Savoie or Kulich or Rosen or Levi on that list.

Not really surprised about Levi, and they hinted that players who had a long run might be exempt.

I don’t have like it though.

Looks like we will have to content ourselves with Benson and Russian watching.

We get our first looks at Novikov, Sardarian, and Neuchev, and I’m really curious to see whether Kisakov steps up after getting his feet wet last year.

Leinonen is another mystery box that intrigues me this year.

So I tried to go today.  The number of cars VERY slowly circling Harborcenter about 15 minutes beforehand told me that the place was already full.  So I didn't bother parking 5 blocks away just to be turned around at the door.  But I'm betting it was pretty full.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

So I tried to go today.  The number of cars VERY slowly circling Harborcenter about 15 minutes beforehand told me that the place was already full.  So I didn't bother parking 5 blocks away just to be turned around at the door.  But I'm betting it was pretty full.

I am going to try and attend tomorrow or Thursday. 

38 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

The guy I hope does really well this week is Leinonen. For his and all ours sake.

I was feeling the same way.

Adams says he is recovering from a stress factor in his foot and probably won’t be on the ice.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.