2023 Buffalo Sabres Development Camp at HarborCenter. July 2 thru July 6.

Zamboni

14 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Won't happen with him he's likely to put buffalo on the path and some one will finish it .

There is no reason to think that other than you do.

Edited by SwampD

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

There is no reason to think that other than you do.

Like most things Buffalonill says, it's more likely/correct than his naysayers will ever consider because he has developed a reputation.Ā 

The Sabres getting good and then getting over the hump with a different coach would be in line with so many stories of rebuilding teams across all sportsĀ 

11 hours ago, SwampD said:

Who wins a cup first, Cammi or Donnie.

Oh, wait, thatā€™s right, Donnie doesnā€™t know when to pull one crappy goalie to put in another crappy goalie in a timely fashion, Ā so it will definitely be Cammi.Ā 

Pretty serious hockey family.

I canā€™t wait to win the cup with Donny Meatballs as our coach.

That's a great question. The expansion teams are given favorable conditions to succeed sooner rather than later. By making the right decisions at their inceptions they are seizing the opportunity presented to them.Ā 

At least exhibited by their public appearances, this family seems to be made up of very nice people who are also very competitive people.Ā 

I'm a Don Granato fan. It's obvious he is adept working with young players and developing them. His next challenge is working with a more developed roster and being able to compete with the top teams for a cup. We shall see.Ā 

On 7/18/2023 at 7:52 AM, JohnC said:

That's a great question. The expansion teams are given favorable conditions to succeed sooner rather than later. By making the right decisions at their inceptions they are seizing the opportunity presented to them.Ā 

At least exhibited by their public appearances, this family seems to be made up of very nice people who are also very competitive people.Ā 

I'm a Don Granato fan. It's obvious he is adept working with young players and developing them. His next challenge is working with a more developed roster and being able to compete with the top teams for a cup. We shall see.Ā 

I wonder if Tony ever throws his hat back into the ring.Ā  I don't know that the Wisconsin gig is long for this world.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's a legit response. What is reality? It's subjective. What's success to some isn't to others.

Then why take a shot at Buffalonill, who doesn't think Granato has been successful enough to be "the guy"?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.