2023 NHL Awards tonight (June 26). TNT, SportsNet, and TVAS.

Eleven

"The 2023 NHL Awards will be held at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on June 26 (8 p.m. ET; TNT, SN, TVAS). Eleven award winners will be announced during the ceremony, with the winner of the General Manager of the Year award set to be announced during the 2023 Upper Deck NHL Draft in Nashville on June 28."

I am honored that the awards will be given in my (fake) name.  I do hope that Power wins an "Eleven award."

It's on...

27 minutes ago, #freejame said:

It’s stupid hot in Nashville this week. Was going to check out the festivities today and Wednesday but that’s a big hell no in this weather. 

I mean, if you're there anyway...

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Power finished 3rd 

These things often look like this and people seldom revisit the breakdown.

Just remember that at least 20 voters thought Noah Cates was a better rookie than Jack Quinn and not one thought JJ Peterka was among the top 5.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Just remember that at least 20 voters thought Noah Cates was a better rookie than Jack Quinn and not one thought JJ Peterka was among the top 5.

More than likely, one voter thought Cates was a better rookie than Power. That or he was a better rookie than Beniers. Those scattered second place votes are pretty mind blowing. Can you spot the voters from Vegas, Anaheim, and Philly?

8 minutes ago, Thorny said:

This show is so odd lol 

They basically put McDavid into a position on camera where he had to either commit to doing a bit on live tv, or donate 10 000 to charity lol 

That’s what you get putting Biz Nasty on the broadcast.  Just horrible.  Thank God I record everything so I don’t have to watch that tool breakdown the game between periods. 

58 minutes ago, dudacek said:

And about 10 of the voters didn't have Power in the top 5 either.

12 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Playing through that injury right around the ASG really knocked him down the board.  Hoping he takes that personally.  As good as last year was for him, expecting this to be his breakout year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.