Rasmus close to extension at $10M per

tom webster

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, I still stand by the belief that this is done. They have no reason to announce till all parties want to. I’m surprised it hasn’t been announced yet but I can understand, as well, that there is an optimum time to make the announcement.

I am glad that it has given some of you reason to post. It’s all about the traffic, right Scott?

If it's signed by both sides the team must submit it.

(c) A Club must file an executed SPC [Standard Player Contract] or Offer Sheet with Central Registry, with a copy to each of the Player and the NHLPA, by no later than 5:00 p.m. New York time on the day following the day the Club has received the executed SPC or Offer Sheet from the Player.

(d) From the date which is seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the Regular Season, through the end of the League Year, the League shall approve and register, or reject, an SPC by no later than 5:00 p.m. New York time on the day following Central Registry's receipt of such SPC (provided it was received by Central Registry by 5:00 p.m. New York time; SPCs received by Central Registry after 5:00 p.m. New York time will be deemed to have been received on the following day for purposes of this provision); at all other times the League shall have five (5) days from the day following Central Registry's receipt of an SPC (provided it was received by Central Registry by 5:00 p.m. New York time; SPCs received by Central Registry after 5:00 p.m. New York time will be deemed to have been received on the following day for purposes of this provision) to take such action. If no action is taken by the League, either to approve and register, or to reject, an SPC during the applicable time period set forth in the prior sentence, such SPC shall be deemed to be approved and registered.

Edited by ...
A rude comma.
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ... said:

If it's signed by both sides the team must submit it.

(c) A Club must file an executed SPC [Standard Player Contract] or Offer Sheet with Central Registry, with a copy to each of the Player and the NHLPA, by no later than 5:00 p.m. New York time on the day following the day the Club has received the executed SPC or Offer Sheet from the Player.

(d) From the date which is seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the Regular Season, through the end of the League Year, the League shall approve and register, or reject, an SPC by no later than 5:00 p.m. New York time on the day following Central Registry's receipt of such SPC (provided it was received by Central Registry by 5:00 p.m. New York time; SPCs received by Central Registry after 5:00 p.m. New York time will be deemed to have been received on the following day for purposes of this provision); at all other times the League shall have five (5) days from the day following Central Registry's receipt of an SPC (provided it was received by Central Registry by 5:00 p.m. New York time; SPCs received by Central Registry after 5:00 p.m. New York time will be deemed to have been received on the following day for purposes of this provision) to take such action. If no action is taken by the League, either to approve and register, or to reject, an SPC during the applicable time period set forth in the prior sentence, such SPC shall be deemed to be approved and registered.

Sure, tell Lou Lamiorello that

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I find this article hilarious on what Buffalo might have done in the 2018 draft it if had a do-over.  Terrible assessment.  If there was any chance of taking somebody other than Dahlin, I would say Tkachuk, not Svech!

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/redrafting-the-2018-nhl-draft-sabres-take-andrei-svechnikov-hurricanes-nab-brady-tkachuk/

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I find this article hilarious on what Buffalo might have done in the 2018 draft it if had a do-over.  Terrible assessment.  If there was any chance of taking somebody other than Dahlin, I would say Tkachuk, not Svech!

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/redrafting-the-2018-nhl-draft-sabres-take-andrei-svechnikov-hurricanes-nab-brady-tkachuk/

Wait, wait wait. This was freaking written yesterday? What a giant pile of trash. It's the worst written thing I've ever read. The writers should feel ashamed. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.