The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023: First Round GDT

Eleven

31 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

If I was a betting man, I would put EVERYTHING down on the Leafs to win tonight. There is ZERO chance they lose, and they probably end up winning by 4.

They should come out like gorillas released from their cages, but they are the Leafs.

I wouldn’t bet against them tonight but they are led by Matthews and Marner, playoff underperformers.

49 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

If I was a betting man, I would put EVERYTHING down on the Leafs to win tonight. There is ZERO chance they lose, and they probably end up winning by 4.

Without Michael Bunting, though?  *Michael Bunting*?!

(I think the Lightning will blow them out.)

20 hours ago, K-9 said:

Two words: Ralph Krueger.

Montour was wasted in Buffalo. How big would he be right now behind and or with Dahlin and Power? 

Well, that sucks. Looks like the refs are gonna make sure this series is even going back to Tampa. You know the NHL wants Toronto to move on. 

Edited by Claude Balls

Watching Leaves and Bolts and thinking about how we would measure up.  Can’t wait until next year when we get in the playoffs. 

We look so young compared to these two teams.  If Levi becomes a star the Sabres will be a force once again. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

They're giving Tampa a beating tonight. Gonna be a bunch of red ***** on the flight back to Floriduh. I hope they get Hedman and Cernak back soon. They miss them big time.

Why do you hope that a team which has caused us loads of misery gets back their players who love to concuss our best players with dirty plays that refs ignore because they're too busy trying to pile up power plays for them, so that they beat a team that we have some of our best memories against and which has caused most of us very little misery in our lives 

Edited by Randall Flagg

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Why do you hope that a team which has caused us loads of misery gets back their players who love to concuss our best players with dirty plays that refs ignore because they're too busy trying to pile up power plays for them, so that they beat a team that we have some of our best memories against and which has caused most of us very little misery in our lives 

Feelings about the Sabres relationship with the Bolts aside, Tampa has gone to three straight cup finals in the salary cap era. It’s incredible. I’m rooting for them because 1) eff the leafs, and 2) they’ve built the core of their team from homegrown talent and I find that admirable, and 3) they play the brand of hockey that I like to watch (an offensive approach). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.