GDT: Sabres @ Devils - April 11, 2023, 7pm, MSG 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

I hate to say it, but it just seems like one of those nights where nothing is going to work their way. It doesn’t seem like they have any finish and the puck luck has already been firmly against them.

It’s early… Keep the faith..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Power play hasn’t been very effective the past few months after starting the first half of the season on fire. Obviously penalty killing has been abysmal all season

They did the same exact entry every time and NJ simply puts a defender at the left point, knowing the puck will get bumped there on entry.

1 minute ago, jad1 said:

Hey, Bryson's on the ice for another goal against.  Who would have thought?

I really prefer Stillman but Granato has really cut the Stillman/ Boosh ice time the last few games.   Maybe he thinks he can squeeze more from Bryson?  

I prefer Clague (can’t believe I said that).  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I really prefer Stillman but Granato has really cut the Stillman/ Boosh ice time the last few games.   Maybe he thinks he can squeeze more from Bryson?  

I prefer Clague (can’t believe I said that).  

I seriously question Donny's judgment that Bryson is playing in this game....even more that he was on the ice with Joki.  I'd rather play 5 forwards than having those two on the blue line together.

8 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I hate to say it, but it just seems like one of those nights where nothing is going to work their way. It doesn’t seem like they have any finish and the puck luck has already been firmly against them.

Best not to watch. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.