Sabres trade Anders Bjork to Chicago for AHL Center Carson Gicewicz

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres trade Anders Bjork to Chicago
  • Brawndo changed the title to Sabres trade Anders Bjork to Chicago for Future Considerations

Dreger says there's another Aho who'll be even better than Sebastian Aho (the forward one) coming back from Chicago. CJ I. Aho. I've never heard of him though. 😇

As nice as this is to treat Bjork with respect as a player and person, and as much as I love "Skoren de Goalen bjork bjork bjork!", I'd prefer that Adams be helping the Sabres for the stretch and not worry about the feelings of a bottom 6 forward on the Amerks. Priorities!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Dreger says there's another Aho who'll be even better than Sebastian Aho (the forward one) coming back from Chicago. CJ I. Aho. I've never heard of him though. 😇

As nice as this is to treat Bjork with respect as a player and person, and as much as I love "Skoren de Goalen bjork bjork bjork!", I'd prefer that Adams be helping the Sabres for the stretch and not worry about the feelings of a bottom 6 forward on the Amerks. Priorities!

But he's only eight years old. Hence, the 'future considerations'.

15 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

How much salary was retained?

2X

• Thanks (+1) 1

Good move.  Give a veteran guy an option to get some playing time in the league.  Doesn't really cost the Sabres much of anything.  Helps the team's image throughout the league that they treat players as people, treat them fairly.  I do realize that this does not help the Sabres defensive issues.

• Like (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

It was a typo 

3524A54E-7FB9-4686-99F3-439E678159D0.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.