OT: Sabres Jersey Question

LGR4GM

I have a confession. I own a #25 Grigorenko jersey that I bought way back in 2013 because I bought allllll the hype on him. I was young, I had my first real job and I wanted a new jersey. Fast forward to now and wtf am I supposed to do with a Grigorenko jersey?

My question is does anyone know of a place that could replace the nameplate with Power keeping in mind the nameplate would have to be Navy not Royal due to the 2013 purchase of said jersey. 

Please let me know and sorry if this is too off topic. 

15 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I have a confession. I own a #25 Grigorenko jersey that I bought way back in 2013 because I bought allllll the hype on him. I was young, I had my first real job and I wanted a new jersey. Fast forward to now and wtf am I supposed to do with a Grigorenko jersey?

My question is does anyone know of a place that could replace the nameplate with Power keeping in mind the nameplate would have to be Navy not Royal due to the 2013 purchase of said jersey. 

I just want to posit that a Grigorenko jersey is actually amazing and you should just wear that ***** with pride, lol. But I love having the random people everyone forgets about.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, sabills said:

I just want to posit that a Grigorenko jersey is actually amazing and you should just wear that ***** with pride, lol. But I love having the random people everyone forgets about.

Im not allowed to buy current Buffalo Sabres' jerseys. I have a Myers, Grigorenko, Eichel... so I think my next jersey will be a pommers

• Thanks (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, sabills said:

This. I saw a Gates Orlando jersey in Carolina Game 1 (2006) and it make my freaking day.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

If you live in the Buffalo area there is great Skate, I had a Patrick Roy jersey done there in the late 90's. I'm not sure if they still do but that's where I got mine done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

If you live in the Buffalo area there is great Skate, I had a Patrick Roy jersey done there in the late 90's. I'm not sure if they still do but that's where I got mine done.

I actually know where great skate is and could get their easily. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic has come up before… Other people have asked the same exact question…

If anyone knows the individual or individuals who asked this question in the past… Did they ever get it done? Where did they get it done? What was the price? 🤔

besides the answers given… It would be good if someone who did get this done could chime in.

Just now, Slack_in_MA said:

I have an Eichel jersey that my kids got me 4-5 years ago. What the hell should I do with THAT? 

That one should be changed. Not because of him entirely, just because there are so many of them around. Maybe Bjork? 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.