GDT: πŸ’ Buffalo Sabres @ Colorado Avalanche, 15 December 2022, 9:00 PM ET: MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

OK...let's get this game to the garage now. Hell of a road game by the undermanned Sabres.

Unfortunately, it's a pretty undermanned Avs team as well. But you can only beat who they put on the ice.

Now put your boot on their necks, Sabres.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

The Yotes handed us our collective ***** the first time we played them this season, so I can’t look past them.

They also got 4 goals off deflections of Sabres players...Cozens with 2 I believeΒ 

Just now, SwampD said:

Unfortunately, it's a pretty undermanned Avs team as well. But you can only beat who they put on the ice.

Now put your boot on their necks, Sabres.

Nobody felt sorry for us when we were playing our 7th, 8th and 9th D men for like 6 or 7 games earlier in the year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

They also got 4 goals off deflections of Sabres players...Cozens with 2 I believeΒ 

Nobody felt sorry for us when we were playing our 7th, 8th and 9th D men for like 6 or 7 games earlier in the year.

Is that supposed to make me feel better about the way they handed us our butts? They dominated play that night.Β 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

The Yotes handed us our collective ***** the first time we played them this season, so I can’t look past them.

It's good for this young team to not look past anyone ever. Arizona played a really solid game and the goalie was white-hot for a big stretch in November. Meul also missed that game. Next time around it'll be different. But... let's kick Colorado's wampa first.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.