GDT: 🏒 Buffalo Sabres @ Colorado Avalanche, 15 December 2022, 9:00 PM ET: MSG, WGR

Doohickie

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

The board has gone over this. When the question is asked …. “What realistic logical answer to what goaltender who is better, is available to acquire this season?” The answers dry up to very very few.

As we get closer and closer to the deadline and if the Sabres stay close to play-off contention more options should open up, does he make a move then?

I think I would trade a few high draft picks for some players just to show confidence in the kids on this team if they continue to play well.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Is it just me or have the Sabres looked a lot better defensively picking up trailers and not allowing free people in the slot?

Baby steps.

The 4th line worked a good shift with some cycle and possession, got the change to the top line, and then Tage rushes a shot without anyone going toward the net. He's got a good shot, but he could have held for a better shot and worn those Avs guys down even more.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.