GDT:Sabres at Calgary Flames 10/20/22 9:30pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, GoPre said:

13 shots for Calgary this period - yikes 

I'm not making an excuse, as I think their play in their own zone could be better in the 3rd....but this is the 2nd road game in a row they are allowing a lot of shorts in the 3rd...also the 2nd game in a row they are on the road and down 1 d-man in the 3rd.

Just now, mjd1001 said:

I'm not making an excuse, as I think their play in their own zone could be better in the 3rd....but this is the 2nd road game in a row they are allowing a lot of shorts in the 3rd...also the 2nd game in a row they are on the road and down 1 d-man in the 3rd.

And the second game in a row they're defending a late 2-goal lead.

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

I don't mind Byrson, I think he can keep getting better. But the last game or two, when I see him on the ice in the D-zone I am getting nervous for a goal against.

Bryson is fine as a 6/7.  But Pilut outplayed him in the preseason IMHO.  Really expect Okposo being less than 100% heading into the season is why he was sent down.  They weren't comfortable going on the road w/ only 1 spare F if Kyle might be out too.  And they didn't want to risk losing Fitzgerald to waivers.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.