GDT: Sabres @ Oilers, 10/18/22, 9pm, tv and wgr

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Sabres are lucky they aren't down by 4. They looked overwhelmed for most of the period. Like a junior team playing men.

But the fact of the matter is:  They're tied coming out of the first.  They tend to come on as the game wears on; I like our chances.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FanaticSense06 said:

Them and the Girgensons / Okpso line are the only ones doing anything. Our supposed top 2 lines have been garbage.

We don’t really have a top two lines, we have a top line, and then two lines with enough good players that, on any given night, there’s a reasonable likelihood at least ONE is firing. Then we hear the checking line. 

Checking line doing it’s thing, one of the two middle lines as well (Cozens), it’s just that the top line is not. But we remain tied in spite of that owing to the work from EC thus far 

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I thought Bryson looked really good against McDavid in the corner. He and Dahlin might be the only two of our D that can match his moves there.

I was high on Bryson last season but in preason and the first couple of games I wasn't too happy with the guy.  But he's growing on me again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.