GDT: Carolina at Buffalo 10/4/22 7pm. MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Just now, FanaticSense06 said:

I mean its good for us, AHL team or not it builds confidence for these young players.

Oh definitely. 

A return to competence is nothing to sneeze at. You only need to be mediocre to make the playoffs. 

And that’s what this is all about! 

1 minute ago, FanaticSense06 said:

I mean its good for us, AHL team or not it builds confidence for these young players.

And welcome to the board 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Oh definitely. 

A return to competence is nothing to sneeze at. You only need to be mediocre to make the playoffs. 

And that’s what this is all about! 

And welcome to the board 

Thanks.

Seeing how most of our players are still so young, you could say our "prospects" are whooping Carolinas "prospects". It is just all our prospects are high draft picks, even Dahlin is only 22, Tage Thompson 24, and the rest even younger.

Skinner, Okposo, And Vinni have been noticeable this game though, and they are all veterans, but still the future is bright for this team, just need it all to come together.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not that it means anything for next week, but the 3 A's tonight are Okposo, Girgensons, & Dahlin.

2 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I'd be shocked if our leadership group wasn't the three of them (with okposo as the C) to start the season.

I think that’s Your Captain and Associate Captains 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.