Playoff GDT 5/10/22 - Rochester @ Utica 7pm AHLTV

inkman

• inkman changed the title to Playoff GDT 5/10/22 - Rochester @ Utica 7pm AHLTV
48 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Suzie was the color commentator for the 2nd Belleville game with Don Stephens. TBH she wasn't very good, but she was also thrown in last minute so.

We kept joking she was drunk or high because her excitement level was near zero.  It was a tough listen. Give me a call.  I’ll certainly be lively and have opinions.  Oh and get me a ride cuz I ain’t gonna be sober. 

I think this will be a difficult game to win without Samuelsson and Davidson. Utica is loaded with talent, and they are very well coached with Dineen. Amerks struggled at times with a low skill Belleville team. 

If they can get one of both of them back by Saturday, it could be a close series. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

We kept joking she was drunk or high because her excitement level was near zero.  It was a tough listen. Give me a call.  I’ll certainly be lively and have opinions.  Oh and get me a ride cuz I ain’t gonna be sober. 

She & Don said something early on in the broadcast about how her voice was about as ragged out as Don's usually is & that she was recovering from something.  Presumed she was on some sort of medication, but who knows.

Utica had the best record in the league this year, but the Amerks played them tough: 6/5/2 season series, 46 goals for, 45 goals against

• Rochester 3 at Utica 4 (SO)
  • Rochester 2 at Utica 6
  • Utica 3 at Rochester 2
  • Rochester 3 at Utica 5
  • Rochester 4 at Utica 2
  • Utica 3 at Rochester 4
  • Utica 6 at Rochester 7
  • Utica 4 at Rochester 2
  • Utica 4 at Rochester 2
  • Rochester 3 at Utica 2
  • Utica 3 at Rochester 4
  • Rochester 2 at Utica 3 (OT)
  • Utica 1 at Rochester 8

Eleven of the 13 games this year were tight. Expecting the series to be the same.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Derrico said:

Anyone know if you can get Ahl streaming packages in Canada?  What was the cost?  Something like $16 for the entire playoffs or something?  Probably worth it for that price.

Yes. I think the AHLtv choices were $29 for every game in the playoffs, or $8 for every game any given night.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

I don't suppose someone has a name like "C3PO."

In my rise and downfall of Jackikin Eichwalker saga... Threepio is the most difficult character to define. I thought maybe Rick Jeanneret because of the narrator/translator aspect and the end-to-end participation, but RJ is much better as the Ric Olie character who provides exposition and even has the same name.

I think in the end Threepio will be a bunch of different persons as he goes through different transformations in each of the prequel films. The more you know!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.