GDT - Panthers @ Sabres - April 3, 2022 - 1:00 PM (EST) - MSG-B WGR ESPN+

woods-racer

Sabres were quite flat after Friday night's game but really showed class and talent coming back and obviously the refs did not like the fact we contested the goal they were dying to wave off that clearly was a goof goal as their guy knocked Mitts into their goalie (refs don;t like to be made look bad as happened there). The 2nd penalty was not a penalty at any point in the game (and especially with so little time left) . Anybody can see they ensured a Florida win. Great effort though and I still am not blown away by Florida.

• Like (+1) 2

Hello Teammates.  I missed the game, was helping my son work on his house.  

Looks like we had a bad 2nd period then took a few late penalties to thwart our comeback in the 3rd.

I watching it on ESPN after the fact.  

42 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Worst NHL unis. I nominate FLA in bottom 5

Calgary, Detroit, Dallas, Wild, Krackheads, Coyotes,

I don’t  like a lot of red, or green, and whatever that foofy stuff the Seattle teams like to wear. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I think you have it backwards. Hoppe is even better for this. And Hammy. And even my man Harrington. They are not interested in customer engagement.

I don't have it backwards! There were a few people here who would challenge his credibility and his sources. The one thing a reporter is not going to do is publicly state his sources who expected anonymity after talking to him.

Hamilton has often commented on why he often unfollows people on twitter. He pointed out more often than not it is the manner in which one responds more than what is actually said. 

I'm not being critical of the group in general. It's just that in every group there is a minority faction that doesn't know how to respond without being antagonistic. Some people in the media business just don't want to put up with that BS. I don't blame them.  

Just watched the second period.  Panther’s second goal was a result of lost face off in our zone.  It happens way too much.  This time Mitts.  Third goal was just a result of sloppy play.   

We were outplayed in the period and Knight came up big for Florida to keep us off the board. 

Face-offs.  We have to get better in this area.  Most people want to replace Eakin with a better player, so do I, but take him out of and the face-offs are even worse.  

To challenge for playoffs next year I still think we need to find:

1 - goalie 

2 - Vet RHD

3 - center that wins face-offs and shuts down opponents top line. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.