More Alleged Lowlife Behavior by Evander Kane

nfreeman

56 minutes ago, Weave said:

Genuinely surprised by the interest.  High risk, reasonable reward.  Teams be desperate I suppose.

Why? He's a consistent 20+ goal scorer with an edge. None of his issues will matter on the ice.

I hope he crushes it in EDM. I like him.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Why? He's a consistent 20+ goal scorer with an edge. None of his issues will matter on the ice.

I loved his game, but I suspect his off ice issues do carry over into the room.  

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

His off ice issues always carry into the room.  A team with good leadership won’t stand for his antics. 

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

I'm not the "oh he must be bad in the room" guy (clearly), and never have been with Kane, especially when we don't have the information, but I heard today that in exit interviews, the sharks players said they did not want Kane back and could not win with him. 

• Like (+1) 1

The off ice issues were his ex wife making stuff up about him right?  Then it was the fake vax card which he served the suspension and got the vax.  So now that he's vaxxed the off ice stuff is resolved as long as he stays away from the ex.  The team should hire a life coach or personal manager to teach him how to properly be an adult.  Like Britney Spears he needs someone to control the money and literally everything until he can get his head straight. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

The off ice issues were his ex wife making stuff up about him right?  Then it was the fake vax card which he served the suspension and got the vax.  So now that he's vaxxed the off ice stuff is resolved as long as he stays away from the ex.  The team should hire a life coach or personal manager to teach him how to properly be an adult.  Like Britney Spears he needs someone to control the money and literally everything until he can get his head straight. 

Kane also stiffed a bunch of creditors and alienated his teammates on at least 2 teams.  In SJ the team leaders went to the GM and pushed hard for Kane to be traded.

I don't think anyone can teach Kane anything at this point and I wouldn't want him in the room but I'm sure some team will think they can control him and will give him a shot. They'll probably get a good short run out of him too as he "behaves" for a while to try to earn a longer contract after whatever low end short deal he gets now. Probably end up similar to Antonio Brown in Tampa in football. 

Is it ok to not like a player in any sport … for what they do or don’t do off the field/rink/court/playing surface? 

who the F cares if someone doesn’t agree with the reasons why you don’t like a player. You like a player for your own reasons. You dislike a player for your own reasons. Life goes on …

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/12/2022 at 1:15 PM, nfreeman said:

Kane also stiffed a bunch of creditors and alienated his teammates on at least 2 teams.  In SJ the team leaders went to the GM and pushed hard for Kane to be traded.

Yes, that's why he is in bankruptcy cause they're suing him for the debts. My point is the only thing he is actually guilty of would be the covid card and travelling across the border.  He is a very talented hockey player but his personal circle is a nightmare for him and he needs to cut some ties. 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yes, that's why he is in bankruptcy cause they're suing him for the debts. My point is the only thing he is actually guilty of would be the covid card and travelling across the border.  He is a very talented hockey player but his personal circle is a nightmare for him and he needs to cut some ties. 

No -- he's also guilty of stiffing a bunch of creditors and alienating his teammates. 

There have been enough incidents such that the problem is almost certainly him, not the people he hangs out with.  For that matter, I'm not aware of any reports of bad behavior by his friends that has dragged him down.

I don't dispute that he's a talented hockey player.

24 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

No -- he's also guilty of stiffing a bunch of creditors and alienating his teammates. 

There have been enough incidents such that the problem is almost certainly him, not the people he hangs out with.  For that matter, I'm not aware of any reports of bad behavior by his friends that has dragged him down.

I don't dispute that he's a talented hockey player.

His ex wife had an abortion and then wore a pregnancy fat suit to keep the appearance of a pregnancy in order to extort money from him.  This along with fake allegations that he bet on games and abused her.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.