More Alleged Lowlife Behavior by Evander Kane

nfreeman

8 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I feel real badly for this guy.  The world was his oyster.  Unfortunately, he seems to be his own worst enemy.

As always, you're a kind soul.  I agree that he's squandered his gifts, and it's a shame.  And he probably didn't get what he needed from his parents in terms of morals, judgment, etc.  Still, at some point he's accountable for his actions. 

Hopefully he'll realize what he needs to do before it's too late.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

As always, you're a kind soul.  I agree that he's squandered his gifts, and it's a shame.  And he probably didn't get what he needed from his parents in terms of morals, judgment, etc.  Still, at some point he's accountable for his actions. 

Hopefully he'll realize what he needs to do before it's too late.

I agree with you and it is quickly nearing the too late point, if not already there.

And thanks.

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I agree with you and it is quickly nearing the too late point, if not already there.

And thanks.

You're probably right.  OTOH, he's 30 and has young kids.  If he gets his act together he can be a good father to them and have a huge positive influence on their lives. 

As for his hockey career, if SJ voids his contract, he can catch on with another team, and if he becomes a good teammate there and doesn't alienate his teammates he can still probably play 3-4 more years at decent money.

Not bloody likely, but possible.

• Thanks (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

You're probably right.  OTOH, he's 30 and has young kids.  If he gets his act together he can be a good father to them and have a huge positive influence on their lives. 

As for his hockey career, if SJ voids his contract, he can catch on with another team, and if he becomes a good teammate there and doesn't alienate his teammates he can still probably play 3-4 more years at decent money.

Not bloody likely, but possible.

What in his career shows you that he has any interest in growing up?  Why would another team dip their toes in that water?  Sorry, I forgot about Montreal, they seem to like players with interesting past behavior.

• miles changed the title to is evander kane at it again? - fake vaccine card?
14 minutes ago, Weave said:

This is what happens when mods make threads with vague titles.

D’OH!

And one man's lowlife is another man's patriot.

Just like when the American's cheated the current customs of the battlefied and invented gorilla warfare to defeat the Brittish, Evander and thousands of others are coming up with creative ways to protect American freedoms and personal choice.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

What in his career shows you that he has any interest in growing up?  Why would another team dip their toes in that water?  Sorry, I forgot about Montreal, they seem to like players with interesting past behavior.

Well, I did say it was unlikely.  I'm just hoping that the unlikely happens, primarily for his kids' sake.

As for whether another team would give him a chance -- there's always someone.

32 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Just like when the American's cheated the current customs of the battlefied and invented gorilla warfare to defeat the Brittish, Evander and thousands of others are coming up with creative ways to protect American freedoms and personal choice.

We employed gorillas in war?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SwampD said:

The revolutionaries didn't fight with conventional European tactics but they hardly invented guerilla warfare.  

20 hours ago, SwampD said:

There is so much wrong here I don’t know were to start.  

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Pimlach said:

There is so much wrong here I don’t know were to start.  

Starting with it was sarcasm.

This isn’t my first post.

Sheesh.

EDIT:(actually, I think it's satire.)

Edited by SwampD

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.