GDT: Bruins at Sabres 4/20/21 6:30pm MSG/WGR550

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Do you think if it was the other way around it would've been the same reaction? Me thinks not.

That doesn’t make it right. 

I’d like the Sabres to be tougher, but I don’t want them to be the Bruins either. 

Theres a discernible difference between hard working blue collar WNYers and Massholes. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

That doesn’t make it right. 

I’d like the Sabres to be tougher, but I don’t want them to be the Bruins either. 

Theres a discernible difference between hard working blue collar WNYers and Massholes. 

My wx-wife is a Masshole. It was great back in the late 90's when the Sabres, Bills and Yankees were punking all the Boston teams. Then things changed, lol.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

My wx-wife is a Masshole. It was great back in the late 90's when the Sabres, Bills and Yankees were punking all the Boston teams. Then things changed, lol.

Yeah but the Bruins and Pats ended up with multiple championships. 

The Bills and Sabres still have none. 

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm from Massachusetts. Be nice now.

• Sad 1

Just now, Andrew Amerk said:

Yeah but the Bruins and Pats ended up with multiple championships. 

The Bills and Sabres still have none. 

That's why I said, then things changed. Red Sox have a few more than the Yankees as well. It was not fun to be around her and her family. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.