GDT: Sabres at Boston 3-27-21 1PM

spndnchz

30 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

@New Scotland (NS) Boston just almost recreated the you know who goal.

BARF!!

Who was in front of the net, on their knees and lookung the wrong way?

I still think that shot by Park would have killed Ramsey if it had hit him.

Yippy!!

The Sabes won a period.

Something is wrong here.  I am listening to the game while working and my brain said that Buffalo scored more times during that first period than Boston did.  I listened to the entire period.  What did I miss?

they looked actually really good...agresssive and I love Linus...what a difference with him in there. he is for sure good enough to be a started next year...bring back Ryan to back him up.  Sportsnet has the Boston feed and those bloody announcers are absolutely pathetic...worse in the NHL BY FAR

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Bruce Cassidy gonna rip some ass during intermission. He does not respond well to bad play. I guarantee he is yelling at the players.....we are not gonna be the team that ends the Sabres losing streak. 

They will get push back. Will they be ready?

Just now, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Something is wrong here.  I am listening to the game while working and my brain said that Buffalo scored more times during that first period than Boston did.  I listened to the entire period.  What did I miss?

The most important lecture in your mushroom identification class.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just having a good goalie in net is a massive comfort as a fan. It simply represents a chance to win. I’m sure the players feel the same way 

He’s only good. 

We shouldn’t have been subjected to replacement level after him 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Buffalo didn't start an AHL or ECHL goaltender today.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 2

Something feels different (Linus Ullmark) today! I also think that it's not just how he plays, but a psychological aspect is also at play. The team has a goalie playing that they know will do his part. I like our chances today believe it or not.

I also loved the 3 keys to the game Granato mentioned -don't watch, don't play safe, don't give up the line. All aggressive habits that were never in play when Ralph was here.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Sabre fan said:

they looked actually really good...agresssive and I love Linus...what a difference with him in there. he is for sure good enough to be a started next year...bring back Ryan to back him up.  Sportsnet has the Boston feed and those bloody announcers are absolutely pathetic...worse in the NHL BY FAR

Brickley and Edwards are the absolute worst broadcasters in the NHL.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.