GDT: Sabres v. Devils 2/20/21, 12:30 pm

bob_sauve28

Just now, Eleven said:

So what was different today?

For one thing, the Sabres played the most aggressive two periods of hockey that I've seen so far. ย They kept the puck in the Jersey zone and they kept firing it on net. ย That worked.

Any other ideas?

ย 

ย 

Here is your answer, suckin on a chili dog juju ย 

ย 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JujuFish said:

Do I regret not watching this game even though we one?ย  Not one bit.

ย 

Will I watch again if they can get a winning streak going?ย  Probably.ย  As a Buffalo sports fan, I'm conditioned to be a glutton for punishment.

Depends on what else you did with your time. ย If you watched 50 First Dates for the 200th time instead, well, that's on you.

40 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I've gotta go on vacation with you sometime. ย Or somehow otherwise figure out your headspace, just for an hour or something.

Ingesting copious amounts of THC in one formย or another, topped with a little booze, grilling on the beach overlooking the gulf, with your foot long beard blowing in the breeze gets you there pretty quick. ย 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Ingesting copious amounts of THC in one formย or another, topped with a little booze, grilling on the beach overlooking the gulf, with your foot long beard blowing in the breeze gets you there pretty quick. ย 

(Silently thanking the heavens that he wrote "beard"....)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

So what was different today?

For one thing, the Sabres played the most aggressive two periods of hockey that I've seen so far. ย They kept the puck in the Jersey zone and they kept firing it on net. ย That worked.

Any other ideas?

ย 

ย 

Dahlin Borgen heating up as a pair. Staal improving.ย 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

The lead in the film could do just that to no diminishing returnsย 

I don't know. ย I never watched it myself. ย Does it involve a cartoon puffin?

ย 

Ok. Clearly it's time for a break.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Iโ€™m there with you through all of that up untilย 

ย 

Just now, Eleven said:

I don't know. ย I never watched it myself. ย Does it involve a cartoon puffin?

ย 

Ok. Clearly it's time for a break.

Have you actually not? I thought it may have been an intentional pun. She has amnesia that resets at the end of every day, thatโ€™s why Sandler takes her on 50.ย 

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Iโ€™m there with you through all of that up untilย 

ย 

Have you actually not? I thought it may have been an intentional pun. She has amnesia that resets at the end of every day, thatโ€™s why Sandler takes her on 50.ย 

I have not. ย I just googled "chick flicks" and put in the first one. ย I can't imagine watching it.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.