Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

3 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

Does she know something?

I'm not sure this is actually a Pegula, I think it's just a fan  account, going through the timeline/media/bio. 

An incredibly cringe fan based on everything I see there tbh, very representative example of how twitter makes banal airheads believe they are unique, interesting, compelling

1 minute ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

All I hope is she knows something and we can end this Krueger thing now.

At this point, I'm trying to remain calm waiting for Wednesday.

Loss tomorrow night in Philly, Krueger termination on Wednesday.

If it doesn't happen then...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'm not sure this is actually a Pegula, I think it's just a fan  account, going through the timeline/media/bio. 

An incredibly cringe fan based on everything I see there tbh, very representative example of how twitter makes banal airheads believe they are unique, interesting, compelling

probably right

3 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

probably right

So it's supposed to be the Pegula dog. Slightly increases the chance that it could be a family member, running the dog's account. But tweets like this: "Anyone at Duff's to see if Boudreau is there?" read like a fan who doesn't know anything, not like a family member with inside info

• Haha (+1) 1

Does anyone understand the contract situation of Rikard Gronborg?

I can only find this paragraph that makes it seem like 2022/23 is the soonest he can come to NHL but he has to be hired by dec 2021?  not 100% sure I’m reading it right. 

“The contract includes an NHL out clause for the 2022-23 season, which is valid until December 31 of 2021. Grönborg's original contract would have run through the 2020-21 season.”