Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

42 minutes ago, Radar said:

Someone who wants to not kill his coaching career? If I'm an established coach in the league I'm not looking at Buffalo as a prime place by any stretch. 

The list of established coaches without jobs is what? 3 guys?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

The list of established coaches without jobs is what? 3 guys?

My bet is they will wait to see what opens up. I know rumors (key word here) are saying Bruce B. would come here. As they say show me the money. This off season will offer him better opportunities in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Radar said:

Someone who wants to not kill his coaching career? If I'm an established coach in the league I'm not looking at Buffalo as a prime place by any stretch. 

This wasnt about the few coaches that aee active in NHL. There are tons of coaches out there, most would do way better than this fkn moron we have as a coach now and gladly come coach this team. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MODO Hockey said:

This wasnt about the few coaches that aee active in NHL. There are tons of coaches out there, most would do way better than this fkn moron we have as a coach now and gladly come coach this team. 

I'm to the point that it just doesn't matter as long as Pegulas are in charge. Changes are needed above coaching even as much as I want RK gone.

Why does everyone think the coach from Providence, Nate Leaman, is for whom we are waiting?  I don't have any evidence aside from Sabres boards about him being the next coach.  And if they are waiting for him, it could be another month yet before he comes loose.

30 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Well that would include my cleaning lady but I want to win.