Pegula Sports Entertainment, behind the scenes

LGR4GM

41 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Has our new friend posted on any other topic besides this one? (Yeah, I could look it up.)

Yes in a thread about Robin Lehner and COVID. Also they started a thread about small market teams. 

51 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Yes in a thread about Robin Lehner and COVID. Also they started a thread about small market teams. 

Good call.   Searched under"this forum" using search terms and limited results.  When you go under author and content it reveals much more.  What do you use? 

There is also an exchange under stimulus that was entertaining.....Inkman I believe was involved. 

13 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

What does this mean? 

Only some people that post political idealism have their posts deleted(without warning or even a notice). I shared my feelings about Union workers and my post got sent to the beyond. That’s why I started the Resiliency thread “over there”. I’ve busted my ass for years. I deserve a voice too. Censored, I was. I’m just a dumb ***** Ironworker though. I shouldn’t be able to see the bias.

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

You need to stop it.

Is it a cease fire, or am I surrendering unilaterally?  I want to see a list of signatories...

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

So you won't explain making that comment the same day McConnell said what he did and Cuomo responded. Interesting. 

Well, I’m glad to be thought provoking.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Neo said:

Is it a cease fire, or am I surrendering unilaterally?  I want to see a list of signatories...

Well, I’m glad to be thought provoking.

You're not. I just was curious what you meant. We can move on. 

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

I’m glad to make you curious and to have my thoughts described as interesting, even when I am not ...

You're mistaken. I found your unwillingness to answer a simple question interesting, not the original thought itself. If you had answered that might have changed. 

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

I’m glad to make you curious and to have my thoughts described as interesting, even when I am not ...

What did it mean? I’m confused as well. 

if I had to guess, it was pointing the hypocrisy of shade being thrown on the rich, except when the rich are on a certain “side”. No?

• Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You're mistaken. I found your unwillingness to answer a simple question interesting, not the original thought itself. If you had answered that might have changed. 

Well, then, I am glad you find my choices interesting, even while I remain uninteresting.  I’m doing my best here!   Just let me be glad, man!

10 minutes ago, SwampD said:

if I had to guess, it was pointing the hypocrisy of shade being thrown on the rich, except when the rich are on a certain “side”. No?

Leave Mrs. Swamp, and be mine, forever!

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SwampD said:

That hypocrisy is very evident, not only with anti-rich comments, but other one sided “analysis” and comments I see littered through most threads that aren’t strictly sports related. It’s just sooo not worth pointing all of them out. I feel, Almost everyone is dug deep in their version of reality and logic. I think, There really isn’t a thing called “debate” anymore on message boards. Now what exists is “this is what I think, and it’s the truth” while at the same time passive aggressively implying “and so what you think, isn’t the truth”. Or “just shut up”, you’re wrong”. No true debate anymore. Message boards are definitely not the only place this phenomenon exists. Just my O.
That’s why I’ve stayed mostly silent and just observed.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Zamboni said:

That hypocrisy is very evident, not only with anti-rich comments, but other one sided “analysis” and comments I see littered through most threads that aren’t strictly sports related. It’s just sooo not worth pointing all of them out. I feel, Almost everyone is dug deep in their version of reality and logic. I think, There really isn’t a thing called “debate” anymore on message boards. Now what exists is “this is what I think, and it’s the truth” while at the same time passive aggressively implying “and so what you think, isn’t the truth”. Or “just shut up”, you’re wrong”. No true debate anymore. Message boards are definitely not the only place this phenomenon exists. Just my O.
That’s why I’ve stayed mostly silent and just observed.

How dare you put analysis in quotes?!

Edited by Neo

10 hours ago, Neo said:

Well, then, I am glad you find my choices interesting, even while I remain uninteresting.  I’m doing my best here!   Just let me be glad, man!

Leave Mrs. Swamp, and be mine, forever!

You're not doing your best. You refused to answer or explain. No reason for me to consider it further. 

16 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Saw the Pegulas paid out the canceled Bandits games. 

They also paid all gameday staff across all teams.

I really wish I hadn't been buried last week and could have participated in this thread in a more timely fashion.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

They also paid all gameday staff across all teams.

I really wish I hadn't been buried last week and could have participated in this thread in a more timely fashion.

So it was all a fear-and-loathing tempest in a teapot? 

This tends to support the "the Pegulas are decent people but holy mackerel they have bad PR instincts and execution" theory.

@PASabreFan -- any thoughts?

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

So it was all a fear-and-loathing tempest in a teapot? 

This tends to support the "the Pegulas are decent people but holy mackerel they have bad PR instincts and execution" theory.

@PASabreFan -- any thoughts?

I was going to offer some, but you ruined it for everyone.