GDT - Carolina @ Sabres - February 7, 2019 - 7:00 PM EST - MSG-B; FS-SE

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

Sabrespace meetup at Taco Bell after the cup clincher.

I gladly will do it.  I'll even pay out-of-pocket for the inevitable hospital visit after.  Maybe Woody or Brawndo can hook me up with a gastric discount or something.

8 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

"pride tape sticks"?

☠️

“Not that there’s anything wrong with it.”  

I was reading that many young people today are offended by Seinfeld humor so I better be careful.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

That was a really bad penalty to take Jake 

What, is this "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover"?

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Those of you in WNY are fortunate to have Mighty Taco....I'm stuck in another state where Taco Bell is about the only option around.  Would love to have an El Nino right now.

I'll eat Taco Bell before I ever subject my colon to Mighty again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Those of you in WNY are fortunate to have Mighty Taco....I'm stuck in another state where Taco Bell is about the only option around.  Would love to have an El Nino right now.

Come on man, no other Mexican restaurants?   Good Mexican is commonplace and Mighty Taco does not quality either. 

Where are you located, Mississippi?  

8 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Mighty Taco might be the only WNY food I have never missed. It's such garbage, even for fast food.

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Come on man, no other Mexican restaurants?   Good Mexican is commonplace and Mighty Taco does not quality either. 

I'd bet Mississippi has better options.  I'm in Virginia, we have about three outstanding Mexican places for every six people.  I love tacos... 

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Yes, there are some, but I was thinking more along the fast food variety.  Located in the Midwest, which tends to favor chains vs. mom & pop places.  Miss the WNY cuisine including Mighty Taco.  Not sensing much love for Mighty here tonight, but I do love going there when I am back in town.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.