Brandon Hickey signed to 2-year ELC

Ho-Chi-Sock

So McNabb and 2 2nd for Fasching and Delo for Redmond, Sisto and Hickey?

Sislo hasn’t signed, Redmond is an Amerk. McNabb was let go for nothing. The kid they picked with one second was traded for Ben Bishop, who walked for nothing.

So the trade tree has dwindled to Alex Lintuniemi for Brandon Hickey.

Much ado about nothing.

Sick man. I can't wait to watch him. I'm ###### pumped. Maybe he and Wilson will combine for a nice deflection.

You can take a break.  You don't have to go into every thread and crap on everything the team does just because you hate the ROR trade.

Dude.

You know how they say a room full of women will eventually have their cycles sync up? I imagine that’s a lot like this board tonight.

True gets me. I've been posting about how problematic an ROR deal was becoming as the season wore on the way it did. Then it all happened the wrong way anyway. Plus the mods seem to let me get away with at least one meltdown per year. 

Also, the all-caps post was a joke. I didn't really have an actual response to someone telling me to stop posting, and it's better than saying "f*ck off hoser" or something. 

• SDS unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.