Official Trade Tracker Summer 2018

Brawndo

This might be the reason that Adam Fox was included in the Deal

Treliving on Adam Fox: "There’s no question, Adam Fox is a good player. I don’t know if at the end of the day we were going to be able to get him signed. You have to be careful where that goes."

What is wrong with Dougie Hamilton.

His girl have social media issues?

How many RHD that perform the way he does get traded twice by age 25?

It's gotta be something, right?  Because otherwise, we'd all take him over Hanifin.

Can you answer me why we need an overrated Faulk? What exactly are you trading them?

Because right now Bogosian is the #2 RHD on our depth chart unless Dahlin ends up playing his off hand. Faulk would be on Carolina's 3rd pair at this point with a $4.8 million cap hit. Maybe we could send them back some combination of a cheaper LHD to replace Hanifin, a forward prospect they may like, or some draft picks. I don't usually make trade proposals but maybe something like McCabe or Beaulieu, a forward prospect like Baptiste, Bailey, Davidson, or Asplund, and a 2nd round draft pick. I don't really know what exactly they'd want but it's worth kicking tires on while we're possibly one Bogosian injury away from Casey Nelson starting on our second pair.

After a draft class almost devoid of forwards, we'll need to hang onto the meager list of forward prospects we have.

I'm scrolling through some prospects lists now, and I posit that everyone looks meager when you take the pragmatic (and totally reasonable) view of prospects that you do...because I'm not seeing a lot of forward prospect groups I'd trade ours for straight up

I wouldn't trade Asplund or Davidsson at this point. Not even for a defender.

I'd rather not move either of those guys in a vacuum, but I would be willing to part with one of them in a package of lesser pieces for Faulk or another RHD who can upgrade Bogosian for our second pair RHD. I'd certainly rather move one of them than O'Reilly, or go into the season with Bogosian penciled into the top 4.

Edited by Alkoholist

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.