Nylander called up

Brawndo

One can only hope.

I bet it's more likely that both of them play, and Nylander, while Baptiste and Mittelstadt sit

Really hope they don't sit Casey. The entire point of calling him up and signing him to an ELC like this was to get him exposure I thought

Pouliot looked like an avalanche crashed onto a train that had crashed on the side of a mountain last night, so I'm guessing he's sitting.

If I were Housley the lines I'd put forth are:

Nylander - Eichel - Mittlestat

Baptiste - ROR - Reinhart

Okposo-Rodriguez - Girgensons

Wilson - Larsson - Pomminstein

Sit: Pouliot, Nolan, Porter

I don't think the lines will look anything like this. My head might explode if Eichel is not playing with one of the youths.

Pouliot looked like an avalanche crashed onto a train that had crashed on the side of a mountain last night, so I'm guessing he's sitting.

If I were Housley the lines I'd put forth are:

Nylander - Eichel - Mittlestat

Baptiste - ROR - Reinhart

Okposo-Rodriguez - Girgensons

Wilson - Larsson - Pomminstein

Sit: Pouliot, Nolan, Porter

I don't think the lines will look anything like this. My head might explode if Eichel is not playing with one of the youths.

I like it.   I like it alot. 

One can only hope.

I bet it's more likely that both of them play, and Nylander, while Baptiste and Mittelstadt sit

I cna't imagine this is the case. The year is over...now is the time to play the youth to see how they work together on the roster at the NHL level. Nothing is gained having them up here to have plugs on expiring contracts playing over them.

I cna't imagine this is the case. The year is over...now is the time to play the youth to see how they work together on the roster at the NHL level. Nothing is gained having them up here to have plugs on expiring contracts playing over them.

WWBD?

E-Rod-Eichel-Nylander

Wilson-ROR-Reinhart

Girgensons-Mittelstadt-Okposo

Baptiste-Larsson-Pominville

is what I would like to see. Nolan, Larsson, and Pouliot all deserve to watch the end of the season from the box. Larsson won't because he's a C and a pest. Pominville probably deserves a third line spot, but the right side gets crowded if that's where Nylander is playing. 

E-Rod-Eichel-Nylander

Wilson-ROR-Reinhart

Girgensons-Mittelstadt-Okposo

Baptiste-Larsson-Pominville

is what I would like to see. Nolan, Larsson, and Pouliot all deserve to watch the end of the season from the box. Larsson won't because he's a C and a pest. Pominville probably deserves a third line spot, but the right side gets crowded if that's where Nylander is playing. 

I want some more speed with Casey, but considering there's not a ton available I'll take this lineup

I want some more speed with Casey, but considering there's not a ton available I'll take this lineup

Yeah, I do too, but slim pickings.. Baptiste is already on his off wing in that lineup. Could slide him up, because Girgensons really hasn't done much to deserve a top 9 spot despite nice opportunities. I'm sure Girgy will stay stapled to Jack though. I just want someone that has the smarts to get in the right places. E-Rod has his gaffs, but he seems to have a knack for getting in positions to finish. Maybe not every time, but more often than Girgensons finds himself anywhere useful. Jack is the type that can see that and take advantage. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.