GDT Arizona at Buffalo 3/21/18 7PM MSG GR

Brawndo

Zero chance we catch Arizona with how they are playing.

It’s the Sabres or Canucks for dead last.

Gross.

At least last time those two were the leading contenders for a high pick, things broke the right way for Buffalo.

Class of '70, congrats, you are the Walmart greeters of the NHL. :(

The Ullmark/Johnson combo 17 goals against in 4.5 games so far in their test drive this month.

You guys still think they are the answer next year?

Lehner has allowed 13 in his 4.5 games this month.

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR LEHNER. 10.5 of those were tossed into his own net.

The Ullmark/Johnson combo 17 goals against in 4.5 games so far in their test drive this month.

You guys still think they are the answer next year?

Lehner has allowed 13 in his 4.5 games this month.

I'm glad you've moved on to putting things into proper perspective rather than "Hey Lehner is insanely hot right now what if he's suddenly Carey Price" :p

I think it is up to put Ullmark in net now because of the state Sabres are in atm, but then again he obviously need to handle situations like this aswell

but i think it is up that Jbot is not putting all focus on Rochester at this moment, Sabres has been screwed a long time this season so why even bother, go with what you got instead of ripping Rochester apart.

Hopefully with changes in the summer we are ready to go come October to at least be more competitive and compete every night. It just frustrates me that we bring our best game to the table when we compete against the best and then leave it behind when we take on teams down beside us.

Hopefully with changes in the summer we are ready to go come October to at least be more competitive and compete every night. It just frustrates me that we bring our best game to the table when we compete against the best and then leave it behind when we take on teams down beside us.

You took the words out of my mouth. Not to put too much emphasis on one game, but hopefully Botterill once again last night saw what he has. You can put this team's character in a thimble. Tinkering on the edges won't be enough. Some big boys in little boy pants have to go. Risto, ROR, Reinhart... what have they done for us?

You took the words out of my mouth. Not to put too much emphasis on one game, but hopefully Botterill once again last night saw what he has. You can put this team's character in a thimble. Tinkering on the edges won't be enough. Some big boys in little boy pants have to go. Risto, ROR, Reinhart... what have they done for us?

A helluvalot more than Lehner, Beaulieu, Wilson, Larsson, Girgensons, Pouliot, Josefson, McCabe, Bogosian, Pominville...

Why do we persist in blaming the good players?

A helluvalot more than Lehner, Beaulieu, Wilson, Larsson, Girgensons, Pouliot, Josefson, McCabe, Bogosian, Pominville...

Why do we persist in blaming the good players?

Fair point. But your best players have to act like it and be the rising tide that lifts all other boats, even the HMS Beaulieu.

I still like Larry though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.