Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

The Giants know that Eli Manning isn't going to last forever and they're going to take someone to develop behind him or trade down.

Ok do we want to change this pick? Either to qb or a trade?

I mean yeah if the Giants were smart they'd take a QB but every report since February has them not doing that. I could see a trade down, but I don't think the Bills wanna go that high for the price, and I don't think the Giants want to miss on either Barkley or Chubb, who the Browns will 100% one of

I originally did too. It just seems odd they'd sign 2 high end veterans and draft Mayfield.

I've heard the Jets are enamored with Baker. His attitude/style just seems perfect for that city

If the Bills are trading to 2, why are we reaching the consensus that it's going to be Rosen?  I guess that's what the WGR poll results showed most of the fans wanted.

Because Darnold is gone and Rosen plays more of a west coast that Bean and McDermott like

We shouldn’t do trades. I dispute the trade of so many picks to the Giants. The Bills needs are too great for gove up this many picks. We are desperate for a C, MLB, OL, WR, RB and QB.

Who cares what the hell our needs are. In 30 years we've filled all of those needs with HoF's and perennial all stars, except for QB. How's that gone?

We shouldn’t do trades. I dispute the trade of so many picks to the Giants. The Bills needs are too great for gove up this many picks. We are desperate for a C, MLB, OL, WR, RB and QB.

Such is the eternal struggle between whether a mock draft should be what you think the team will do, or what you think the team should do.

If the Bills are trading to 2, why are we reaching the consensus that it's going to be Rosen?  I guess that's what the WGR poll results showed most of the fans wanted.

Probably because despite the months of down time that has inevitably led to picking everyone apart forty different ways, Rosen is clearly the best quarterback in the draft and it isn't really close 

Yes.   And there will no doubt be a QB there at 12.   The QBs are hyped up every draft, and only 1 or 2 go in the top 10... happens every year.     Rosen, Mayfield or Allen will be there at 12.    

Because Darnold is gone and Rosen plays more of a west coast that Bean and McDermott like

Who cares what the hell our needs are. In 30 years we've filled all of those needs with HoF's and perennial all stars, except for QB. How's that gone?

The Taylor trade was a pretty big signal that "win now" mode is over.  This season is about rebuilding.  Gotta do that by spending whatever it takes to get the QB this year, hope to hell that he's the right guy, and fill those holes later in the draft and next year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.