Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

7 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Love a team that fights a month and a half after it matters

Well, this is a completely unfair comment. They have been underwater with an awful QB situation. That is nearly impossible to overcome in 2018. They look a bit better with Allen in there. 

Plus, these are two 3-7 teams. Let’s not confuse this for a meaningful game. 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, SDS said:

Well, this is a completely unfair comment. They have been underwater with an awful QB situation. That is nearly impossible to overcome in 2018. They look a bit better with Allen in there. 

Plus, these are two 3-7 teams. Let’s not confuse this for a meaningful game. 

To your first comment: sure, but the team gave up early in some of those games. SDS with some more of the company-line defenses of a bad Bills team. ?

Also, on your last comment, that’s kind of my point.

Edited by Hoss

10 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

What was the crowd chanting? Sean, you suck? Stanley Cup?

I would guess Marrone sucks but who knows...

12 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I've only seen 5 minutes of this game. Looking at the stat line, I just hope that Allen can be a "mobile pocket passer" rather than a "running QB" because I have no interest in the latter. How has he looked passing?

Half of his good passes we're negated by fat guy penalties

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

Our rookie QB just completed eight passes in an ugly win. The only thing that gave me any sort of hope was Edmunds’ play.

BS.  He looked really good.  He had poise when he needed to have it and he ran when he needed to run.  He looks like a rookie who is learning the game. I dare say that the four weeks on the bench were good for him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Tre indicating that he believes it's Buffalo ball? 

He is making me dangerously close to reconsidering the idea that I'd never buy a Bills jersey.

Reading he had another excellent game.

He did have another great game. That and he is a very entertaining dude. I was laughing my ass off as he was dancing behind the ref

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

BS.  He looked really good.  He had poise when he needed to have it and he ran when he needed to run.  He looks like a rookie who is learning the game. I dare say that the four weeks on the bench were good for him.

He was 8-19. I’ll never be convinced you can look good doing that. He had a few moments but was mostly inaccurate and not “really good.”

Just now, Hoss said:

He was 8-19. I’ll never be convinced you can look good doing that. He had a few moments but was mostly inaccurate and not “really good.”

Did you notice his line and his receivers?  He has to play with those guys.

For the first time in forever, I'm hopeful that Buffalo has not an adequate (Taylor) quarterback, not a placeholder (everyone between Bledsoe and Taylor), but an actual starter-to-be.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Did you notice his line and his receivers?  He has to play with those guys.

For the first time in forever, I'm hopeful that Buffalo has not an adequate (Taylor) quarterback, not a placeholder (everyone between Bledsoe and Taylor), but an actual starter-to-be.

It’s the same line and receivers Matt Barkley played with.

I would legitimately question any notion that what we’ve seen from Allen to this point is enough to create “hope.”

Edited by Hoss

8 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It’s the same line and receivers Matt Barkley played with.

I would legitimately question any notion that what we’ve seen from Allen to this point is enough to create “hope.”

They will give him next season. Hopefully they'll add a couple linemen and WR. Maybe one each from free agency and they draft.

1 minute ago, inkman said:

They will give him next season. Hopefully they'll add a couple linemen and WR. Maybe one each from free agency and they draft.

They absolutely have to go big on offense this offseason. Can’t go through two seasons giving the excuse that talent isn’t there around him. If he looks like he does this season for another year then you’ve got to move on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.