Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Is it good for the Chiefs?

The article I read this morning said that the NFL and Chiefs had seen the tape and knew what happened.

If this continues to be accurate I don't know how anyone can support the NFL in any way.  They allow an abuser to continue to earn his paycheck in the name of the almighty dollar.  If you continue to support the NFL then you, too, are saying their policies on this are okay and that you support their decision making to put the needs of their bottom line above the needs of a victim of abuse.

I'm so tired of hearing about it, especially with the NFL.  

3 hours ago, LTS said:

Is it good for the Chiefs?

The article I read this morning said that the NFL and Chiefs had seen the tape and knew what happened.

If this continues to be accurate I don't know how anyone can support the NFL in any way.  They allow an abuser to continue to earn his paycheck in the name of the almighty dollar.  If you continue to support the NFL then you, too, are saying their policies on this are okay and that you support their decision making to put the needs of their bottom line above the needs of a victim of abuse.

I'm so tired of hearing about it, especially with the NFL.  

I haven’t seen anything indicating this video had been seen before.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

I haven’t seen anything indicating this video had been seen before.

I'd have to find the article, but I am seeing other reports that say they did not.  It appears they knew there was a video and they asked the police for it but were never given the video.

So, now the video is out.  How is it that this guy was not charged given the evidence?

It's all around a really bad situation.

I am still tired of hearing of this crap in the NFL.

28 minutes ago, LTS said:

I'd have to find the article, but I am seeing other reports that say they did not.  It appears they knew there was a video and they asked the police for it but were never given the video.

So, now the video is out.  How is it that this guy was not charged given the evidence?

It's all around a really bad situation.

I am still tired of hearing of this crap in the NFL.

The victim did not move forward with charges 

This team is so bad

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

And the fake 4th down nonsense. And his overall philosophy. And his public persona.

Quite frankly, if it means the Bills get blown out in the remainder of their games in order for him to get fired, I wouldn't hate it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

I definitely do not share the level of animosity y'all have towards McD. And I don't think he's very good. 

Big part of it is I think he just puts an artificial ceiling on what the team can accomplish. He's behind the times. But his public persona really does irritate the hell out of me, which is weird, because I basically never care what coaches have to say. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.