GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres, 1/11/2018, 7pm est MSG

LGR4GM

That was a nifty save Linus made by putting his shoulder into Panarin’s shot. He had that corner picked. I don’t think Lehner makes that save. He banks on his size, gets his arm to the post, but is hopeless in that short side corner. Especially with a sniper like Bread Man shooting.

i would be willing to bet ullmark would prefer to play in buffalo in a trainwreck season over playing in the minors. 

Ullmark is getting paid $700k whether he's in the A or the NHL.  He knows he will be in the NHL next year.  Maybe he wants to ride out a championship team in Rochester?  There is something to be said to be on a winning team.

Ullmark is getting paid $700k whether he's in the A or the NHL.  He knows he will be in the NHL next year.  Maybe he wants to ride out a championship team in Rochester?  There is something to be said to be on a winning team.

I agree,

I think they have created something really good down in Rochester, Ullmark is a part of that and i think he really wants to win it all with Rochester to end his 'rochester era with pride.

i wasnt talking about the pay. i meant just a chance to play in the bigs everyday is nearly every child's dream

Sometimes you just like to take a deep breath and casually observe the world around you.

CBJ with some pressure there for a part of a shift, but that was only after we had 3 nice chances. I dare say: Guhle and Eichel on the ice at the same time is nice. Be careful, Guhle... you might not get back to Rochester this season.

I like how Jack and Guhle are on ice together!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.