GDT: Bruins @ Sabres 12/19/2017, 7:30pm NBCS

jsb

Why people continue to attend a Sabres game is beyond me. People seriously need to save their money for something far more worth while.

I thought it was a Bruins home game when I turned it on in the 3rd until I noticed the WNY ads on the boards. Pathetic franchise right now. 

Sabres absolutely stink with the extra attacker.  Why bother pulling the goalie when you keep on giving up empty net goals?  

They went several games with the EN and not allowing a goal, they were terrible tonight but they've looked the rest of the season.

Roenick making excuses for Sabres. Saying they ran into a hot goalie. No they didn’t. All goalies seem “hot” against us. We are the lowest scoring team and either worst or second worst in shooting percentage. We just have no one that can score, other than Kane or Eichel. It’s beyond pathetic.

Edited by Billznut

I thought it was a Bruins home game when I turned it on in the 3rd until I noticed the WNY ads on the boards. Pathetic franchise right now.

It's been a pathetic franchise for a while now. Pegula bought the team and they fluked into a playoff spot. Then they had the "money bags owner" spending spree and some people (Bucci, I think) actually picked them to win the cup. Then they failed at everything else for the rest of time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.