GDT: Sabres vs. Devils, Monday 10/9/17 3:00 pm

bob_sauve28

Let Me Clear My Throat and repeat....

Is anyone still in the "Miller was average" camp?

We have a big problem in net here in Buffalo.  I think Lehner is hilarious and fun, but he doesn't have it.  If Ullmark isn't the answer, this team is in big trouble for a long time.

Who steps up between periods and clears the air ? Not sure this team has anyone that can lead right now.

Evander.

If the rest of the team followed his example, for effort, how much better would we look?

Take on the identity of your captain. Make Kane captain.

We have a big problem in net here in Buffalo. I think Lehner is hilarious and fun, but he doesn't have it. If Ullmark isn't the answer, this team is in big trouble for a long time.

Goalie purgatory is a bitch. But I'm struggling to see that as an issue given the team's play these two games.

We have a big problem in net here in Buffalo.  I think Lehner is hilarious and fun, but he doesn't have it.  If Ullmark isn't the answer, this team is in big trouble for a long time.

I agree on Lehner, but that's just the tip of the forsberg.

Evander.

If the rest of the team followed his example, for effort, how much better would we look?

I have to agree at this point. Give him the C and he may go sonic. He is leading by example.

Not a chance this is on Johnson today...

Sabres should take more penalties.. the opposition doesn't score when the Sabres are shorthanded.

Safe to say we're the worst team in the league 

Never was never will be. Miller was elite

3 games in and we're ready to anoint Kane our captain. 

Edited by WildCard

Evander.

3 games in a contract season doesn't exactly scream "make me captain". While you can't argue he has been our best player this season, and is clearly out working everyone,if this guy gets even an A I'm burning my sabres stuff and picking a new team

Not a chance this is on Johnson today...

Agree completely.

And he's worse than Lehner.

They are both adequate NHL goalies, but I'm not sure Dom could have kept the Sabres in the past two games.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.