GDT: Sabres at Islanders, Sat 10/7/17, 7:00 PM

nfreeman

Finally found my way back to my laptop.

The Sabs looked like they were skating in mud through two periods. I'm listening and not watching now, but I was not at all happy with what I saw.

And I know that many of the goals weren't Lehner's fault, but if Housley's system is going to work, they need more of Ryan Miller and less of Darren Puppa back there. He will have to make some "miracle" saves for this to be successful. I'm not sure he's the guy for this system or vice-versa.

Lehner will not be a starting GT for very many years in this league.

Lehner made some good saves in the first, but anyone expecting him to make any of those 3 saves on our PP and right after is crazy.

I mean beaulieu made a bad move on the 2nd , the 3rd yeah maybe he could have gotten that one but that was a great shot and even Ladd with soom room can do that.

The 3rd he has only Antipin and 4 Islanders moving on him.   

Not disagreeing, but on paper these lineups side by side, other than Tavares, the Sabres look much more talented. Lets go Bills!!!

Not on the blue line. The Isles are better. Eberle and Nelson are better than Pommers and Okposo. The rest is a toss up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.