Social Media and Buffalo Sabres

LGR4GM

Fair.

As I think you know, I don't care for the vision or vibe of much of what PSE does on the creative side of things. They just lack the things I enjoy about modern internet-based humour -- things like irony and self-awareness.

That's humor in general. You've gotta be self-aware or else you can't generate content that people relate to. PSE lacks self-awareness and it's obvious in their products.

Fair. 

As I think you know, I don't care for the vision or vibe of much of what PSE does on the creative side of things. They just lack the things I enjoy about modern internet-based humour -- things like irony and self-awareness.

Damn. Death by Curmudgeon-bludgeon.

Seriously, though. I did this without incident for years. Now, it doesn't work for me.

I just did it. Copy the image address. Click on the image option in SS and insert the url into that. 

I just did it. Copy the image address. Click on the image option in SS and insert the url into that. 

That's how I've always done it. But it doesn't work for me anymore. The giphy-sourced .gifs seem to be the issue.

giphy.gif

EDIT: When I try to paste in one of those gifs into the Image option, that's the result I get.

tenor.gif

Ahh, but this .gif from a non-giphy source will post for me. Must be something about the giphy platform.

Edited by That Aud Smell

• 1 month later...

This is great.

Pommer can't dance.  The Latvian could pass for a Russian thug.  Evander is a riot and can dance.  Eich is boring.  And ROR can entertain us between periods with his juggling.

• 5 weeks later...

Just posted to Twitter. So frickin' odd.

Another juggle to our lines.

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Pouliot-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Girgensons-Larsson-Criscuolo

Nolan-Josefson-Okposo

Moulson, Griffith extras

Scandella-Falk

McCabe-Antipin

Gorges-Beaulieu

Nelson extra #SabresNHL_2017_2018_Buff_Sabres.png

Even the social media crew has given up putting a positive spin on this team. The snark is real.

I've never seen such roasting as the consistent roasting of the team on every inevitable "That's a Final, Sabres lose" tweet after each game.

I feel bad for whoever runs it.

• 5 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.