GDT Buffalo Prospects Challenge New Jersey 9-8-17 7:00

rakish

Prospects begin their year against Will Butcher and the New Jersey Devils. 

The Sabres roster includes veteran prospects Justin Bailey, Nic Baptiste, Hudson Fasching, and CJ Smith.

rakish approved prospects like Brendan Guhle, Cliff Pu.

Former number 8 overall pick Alex Nylander.

Not here: Mittelstadt, Asplund

New Jersey's roster includes Nico and Will.

rakish approved propects John Quenneville and Steve Santini.

Another top pick is Michael McLeod.

Not here: Joseph Anderson

Questions to be answered: Was Nico the right choice? When will Dudacek give up on the the Rochester 4? Will Butcher, yes or no? Will Will leave the fabled Sabres bag for a lucky fan? How many fans will think the word 'Dreamy' when they see Nylander?

7:00, streaming: sabres.com

radio: yes

10 bucks at the door.

Edited by rakish

Its only about half way through the first period, but the Devils prospects are skating circles around the Sabres...with Bailey, Baptiste, Guhle and others....this team still looks SLOW!  Once again, I know its early in the game and it is the prospects, but the Sabres look like they are almost standing still.

I wish this stream was just a little higher def. It's kinda ###### blown up on my tv.

I think part of the problem is there is only one camera and not that good of angles...and the lighting isn't quite the same as at an NHL arena.

Edited by mjd1001

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.