2018 NHL draft

Crusader1969

Indeed.  Lots of people are left with self-esteem issues from it.  I get the easy target and all that.  I just think it's shallow to pick on people for things they can't necessarily do anything about.  The joke.. just use clearisil... but as you know.. it doesn't work.  If you were truly fortunate enough to have been prescribed Accutane you may have truly enjoyed its side effects... 

Just google Accutane and suicide.

It's like picking on people about their weight, etc.  Just shallow...  meh, I shouldn't have said anything I suppose...

Oh common, I still get pimples when I eat too much chocolat and Im 53 had my share. Oxy Wash worked the best for me dried them out. Plus got put on some antibiotics for a while when they were really bad. Its a joke Francis...

If we ever had the 4th overall pick in addition to #1, the player I would take is this guy https://canucksarmy.com/2018/06/15/canucksarmys-2018-nhl-draft-rankings-5-oliver-wahlstrom/

He's potentially better Brock Boeser. Wahlstrom clocked in at the combine at 6' 1.25" and 208lbs. He would be the perfect winger for Eichel or Mittselstadt. 

If we ever had the 4th overall pick in addition to #1, the player I would take is this guy https://canucksarmy.com/2018/06/15/canucksarmys-2018-nhl-draft-rankings-5-oliver-wahlstrom/

He's potentially better Brock Boeser. Wahlstrom clocked in at the combine at 6' 1.25" and 208lbs. He would be the perfect winger for Eichel or Mittselstadt. 

I have Wahlstrom ranked 3rd behind Svechnikov and....... Zadina.   haha, j/k.  

If he is on the board at 7 and the Canucks wanted to include that in an ROR Trade, I would be all for it

Always curious if people who comment on this knew anyone who suffered through severe acne and the impacts that the incessant ribbing had in them.

Just feels so petty to even mention such things about people.

Agree. Men!!! Why as a man do find men's humor so offensive at times. I fortunately never had this particular problem but my wife did and it was a difficult thing for her with lasting effects. The saying goes "beauty is skin deep, ugly goes straight to the bone". Edited by Radar

Oh common, I still get pimples when I eat too much chocolat and Im 53 had my share. Oxy Wash worked the best for me dried them out. Plus got put on some antibiotics for a while when they were really bad. Its a joke Francis...

Yes,it's a joke but a bad one.

I just read 6 reviews on Wahlstrom and it seems that he is offensively gifted - something that we desperately need.  There is no mention of him as a two way player in those reviews.  The link posted above mentions that he has to work out defensive kinks.  I'm still in the Tkachuk camp as he could be an immediate contributor in replacing ROR production while Wahlstrom works on his D at Boston College.  In addition BT brings toughness and attitude which we also need.

I'd like to thank the City of Dallas and the Dallas Stars for their wonderful hospitality.  Congratulations to the Washington Capitals on winning the Stanley Cup.  I'd like to say hello to all of our fans watching from the KeyBank Center in Buffalo.  With the first overall pick of the 2018 NHL Entry Draft, the Buffalo Sabres are proud to select

Taro Tsujimoto Jr.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

I'd like to thank the City of Dallas and the Dallas Stars for their wonderful hospitality.  Congratulations to the Washington Capitals on winning the Stanley Cup.  I'd like to say hello to all of our fans watching from the KeyBank Center in Buffalo.  With the first overall pick of the 2018 NHL Entry Draft, the Buffalo Sabres are proud to select

Taro Tsujimoto Jr.

So wrong but well played!

I currently like Olof Lindbom but would be happy with just about any of the top 5 goalies. Goalies are hard to project so whatever happens happens.

If I mock the first 3 picks right now...

Dahlin, Buffalo

Svechnikov, Carolina

Kotkoniemi/Tkachuk, Montreal (they'll view both as centers)

Edited by Skurk Liger

In principle, I have no problem drafting a goalie every year in the mid- to late rounds, but you do have to be careful you have space for them to develop.

With Ullmark 24 in the NHL, Johansen 22 in the AHL, and Luukkonnen, 19 in Europe, we are in decent shape.

Another guy wouldn’t hurt this year, but if we wait until next year, that’s OK too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.