(OT) The College Football Thread

Eleven

After Louisiana State got rocked last night, I think we can say it's official:  The SEC isn't what it was.

The locals down here are none too happy that LSU lost their homecoming game to Troy!

My team (Virginia Tech) got blasted by Clemson. I didn't expect them to win, but thought they'd play a little better than they did.

The RBs are even deeper.

Chubb and Michel are seniors,

Herrian and Holyfield are Sophomores, the the 4th and 5th backs and would start for 110 other schools.

Swift is a freshman is the 3rd back and was a 5* recruit

Zamir White,the top back for 2018, is already committed.

Go Dawgs!

Edited by GASabresFan

Player 1: 159 of 245 (64.9% completion), 17 TDs, 5 INTs,  2,135 yards passing

Player 2: 76 of 101 (75.2% completion), 13 TDs, 0 INTs, 1,329 yards passing

Player 3: 117 of 173 (67.6% completion), 16 TDs, 4 INTs, 1,909 yards passing

Three college QBs

Edited by WildCard

The RBs are even deeper.

Chubb and Michel are seniors,

Herrian and Holyfield are Sophomores, the the 4th and 5th backs and would start for 110 other schools.

Swift is a freshman is the 3rd back and was a 5* recruit

Zamir White,the top back for 2018, is already committed.

Go Dawgs!

Now this we agree on! Go Dawgs!

Rosen

Mayfield

Rudolph

So?

Well the point was the guess

And to show that although Mayfield is getting a ton of hype because of his team and big wins, he's not exactly putting up the numbers. Rosen gets a ton oh schtick, but he throws the most, has the most yards, the worst team, and still has better numbers

Well the point was the guess

And to show that although Mayfield is getting a ton of hype because of his team and big wins, he's not exactly putting up the numbers. Rosen gets a ton oh schtick, but he throws the most, has the most yards, the worst team, and still has better numbers

Mayfield's team generally isn't throwing the ball in the 4th quarter.

And Darnold's team is constantly digging a huge hole.

Edited by ubkev

It's hard to know who is really the better QB.  The team's competition, their offenses, the quality of their O line, how bad their D's are all are factors.  Rosen gets to throw more because his team isn't very good on either side of the ball and therefore if he doesn't excel his team doesn't win. Mayfield plays on one of the best teams in the country on both sides of the ball.  What impresses me about him is that his Completion % has increase each of his 4 seasons at OU as has his yards per catch and TD without an increase in turnovers.  

All 3 of these guys look like solid pros. In fact this class reminds me of the QB class of 1983.  

Upset of the season been played.  Unranked Iowa State defeated #3 Oklahoma 38-31.  Wow! 

Oklahoma would have covered the spread had the Cyclones not scored a single point.  But oops, they did.  And 37 more.

Sorry Flagg!  Maybe this will teach you to have proper ###### respect for grilled cheese sandwiches.

Edited by Eleven

Oklahoma would have covered the spread had the Cyclones not scored a single point. But oops, they did. And 37 more.

Sorry Flagg! Maybe this will teach you to have proper ###### respect for grilled cheese sandwiches.

This is Flagg's fault. I simply said that the grilled cheese was not an impressive sandwich. Flagg went and pissed all over it then set the house on fire. This angered the gods.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.