(OT) The College Football Thread

Eleven

We'll try to beat Missouri and Florida so you have a real sec championship game this year. We would like to apologize for the last 4 years.

I honestly think Bama kinda sucks this year (on O specifically), I'm not as die hard in college football, so I'd take a no name program taking the title over the same teams that always play/win the trophy

Ok St is playing an absolute garbage brand of football right now. Rudolph has absolutely nothing to offer this Texas D and gundy has no faith in his offense to gain any yardage. He's playing for the OT.

... against Texas!!!

Ok St is playing an absolute garbage brand of football right now. Rudolph has absolutely nothing to offer this Texas D and gundy has no faith in his offense to gain any yardage. He's playing for the OT.

... against ###### Texas!!!

I'm in agreement.  All game (ok, I was able to start watching in 2Q), OSU has been almost on the cowardly side of conservative.

"I can't get into Cornell but I sure would love to pay like I could."

Cornell fans were always fun at the basketball games. Once cuse gets up 30 they all stand and shake their keys at us to let us know we're going to be parking their cars someday.

Cornell fans were always fun at the basketball games. Once cuse gets up 30 they all stand and shake their keys at us to let us know we're going to be parking their cars someday.

I mean, I kind of get it?  Cornell is the kind of the ass end of the Ivy League, but Syracuse really seems like a bunch of rich kids with nowhere else to go.  Is that their point?

Please keep in mind that I went to humble ol' SUNYAB.  (As I thought you did.)

I mean, I kind of get it? Cornell is the kind of the ass end of the Ivy League, but Syracuse really seems like a bunch of rich kids with nowhere else to go. Is that their point?

Please keep in mind that I went to humble ol' SUNYAB. (As I thought you did.)

I went to UB, SU(for like 10 minutes), MV and I graduated from SUNY Morrisville.

It was the rich kids at Cornell letting the rich kids at Syracuse know that they were smarter than us. (I was not a rich kid. I have like 8 credits from SU.)

Oh my God, ESPN! Get your together or turn of the yellow first down line!

I went to UB, SU(for like 10 minutes), MV and I graduated from SUNY Morrisville.

It was the rich kids at Cornell letting the rich kids at Syracuse know that they were smarter than us. (I was not a rich kid. I have like 8 credits from SU.)

Oh my God, ESPN! Get your ###### together or turn of the yellow first down line!

When TV first started using the yellow first down line, I was SO CLOSE to convincing my younger sister that they sent a guy out there with a roller and disappearing yellow paint. 

I’m making an appearance, in front of Liger, in order to man up during a whoopin’.

Saw most of a Herschel special on television, today. What an athlete and, now, content man.

When TV first started using the yellow first down line, I was SO CLOSE to convincing my younger sister that they sent a guy out there with a roller and disappearing yellow paint.

Wait, huh? You mean ...

Ok. I hate both of those teams equally, but how did this happen? I stopped at a sports bar after the Sabres game and it seemed like Penn State was in control and cruising.

I was out with my son so I don't know. I just hope it was something horrible that causes happy valley to simultaneously explode and implode on itself at the same time taking all of Beaver stadium and the remnants of the fanbase with it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.