GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

"I am what I eat, you cork soaker"Guess Risto didn't know the retort, "I am what I eat, you cork soaker"

More like, "I am what I eat, ask your girlfriend"

Edited by Tondas

Our guys seem to lack hockey sense.  How do you get to the NHL without it?

I think DD has coached it out of them

Pretty much. They're more worried about where they're supposed to be on a whiteboard than on the ice. It shows. Over and over again.

I mean, by now they're generally not worried about much else besides summer, but you know.

A little birdie told me Cody hansnfranson wants to play for the leafs. That'll slow them down.

He said he would re-sign there if they would take him, the guys on the radio did not believe the leafs would take him.........

I was thinking the Sabres could gift him to the Leafs, maybe a congrats gift for making the playoffs

He said he would re-sign there if they would take him, the guys on the radio did not believe the leafs would take him.........

I was thinking the Sabres could gift him to the Leafs, maybe a congrats gift for making the playoffs

Ah the old Trojan Defensemen

Yeah. I thought it was pretty low to voice that before the end of the season and in particular before we played the leafs. He's a douchebag as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't want to be here so get the #### out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.