GDT: Arizona v. Buffalo, 3/2/17 at 7:05 MSG and WGR

That Aud Smell

Is this the first time I've ever created one of these?

Possibly.

What an inauspicious time to take the plunge.

No matter. Onward!

I think this is the second time the Sabres have played the Coyotes. Didn't we lose in the desert in excruciating fashion? Did we blow a two-goal lead there as well?

The Sabres are in a true tailspin. But they've been aces against teams from the Pacific. And also, Arizona does kinda suck.

The Sabres should get a bump from starting two d-men for whom the GM publicly said he couldn't get a bag of pucks at yesterday's trade deadline.

Also: Will we see the debut of Mat "not Matt" Bodie? That ALONE is reason to tune in.

Let's Go Buffalo! 

I don't remember the last time we played the Coyotes. They are a really bad team so this should be an easy two points. Plus we are the well rested team so we should be able to jump ahead in the first and hold the lead from there. If we want to get in the playoffs we need to win these games against lesser opponents like the Avalanche and Coyotes of the NHL.

/broken record. :bag:

I don't remember the last time we played the Coyotes. They are a really bad team so this should be an easy two points. Plus we are the well rested team so we should be able to jump ahead in the first and hold the lead from there. If we want to get in the playoffs we need to win these games against lesser opponents like the Avalanche and Coyotes of the NHL.

/broken record. :bag:

Your mind is blocking out the traumatic events of last Sunday, eh?

I think making chili and finding a woman to curl up with on the couch sounds much better that this game....

Part 1,easy

I make have to pay heavily for part 2

Just don't pay for a heavy part 2.

Unless, you know, that's what you're in to.

$18 birthday tickets and Friday off, I'm going to this one

NICE.

Yay team!!  

Fight team!!

Go team!!

Just win, baby!!

Thanks, Smell ... great job!!  I did my first GDT a few weeks ago and they lost, IIRC.  I hope for better luck with your first GDT.

GO SABRES!!

[MODO voice]: Haha - thanks, buddy.

I've gone to 3 games so far this year, it'd be nice if, for once, I could at least see Jack score live

I pray it be so!

Having said that: I went to the Blues game (best 60 minutes of the season for the team, I'd heard (and tend to agree)) and, while Jack didn't score (I don't think he did?)), he made a move on the rush that was so spectacular that it was worth the price of admission, as they say. The moments are often there, if you want to see them. Or, you can go another route.

I went to the Sabres/Canes game and watched Eichel deke himself into a poke check in the SO. So good. 

I have enough going on IRL that invites (and sometimes imposes) negative feelings. I'm going to have fun with hockey, even if the season has disappointed. Hockey is fun!

Can you guys tell me please,

Is there even a theoretical chance we can go to playoff?

Cheers

We are not mathematically eliminated, no. But, it's basically the equivalent of if I met Jennifer Aniston, we could sleep together. We won't, but there's always a chance

I think I may rather contract Hep-C from a barb wire enema than dedicate my night to watching this game.

You and Wyld should probably hang out tonight

Can you guys tell me please,

Is there even a theoretical chance we can go to playoff?

Cheers

Yes! 

Not a likely chance. Maybe like a 5% chance, in reality?

I think I may rather contract Hep-C from a barb wire enema than dedicate my night to watching this game.

Well, no need to do that.

it's basically the equivalent of if I met Jennifer Aniston, we could sleep together. We won't, but there's always a chance

Not a likely chance. Maybe like a 5% chance, in reality?

I'll take it!

We are not mathematically eliminated, no. But, it's basically the equivalent of if I met Jennifer Aniston, we could sleep together. We won't, but there's always a chance

Would you mind explaining above so a 5yr old would understand how it would feel like to nail J.A?

No but seriously, explain to me pls how you see it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.