Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

20k views on space Australia?

Here's your problem, you think we don't get that Russ Brandon is a money loving ass who doesn't care about winning but just cares about the money. We do. No one and I mean no one cares you hate him. We hate that every God forsaken post of yours is about how much you hate him and we are all idiots for not hating him. It's arrogant and to be honest it's also repetitive now.

I love it. No TOS. Just people deciding what topics are appropriate. Funny how Russ Brandon's name gets people up in arms.

You may love it but you're literally failing at reading what everyone else is saying.

No I get it. People are banned for voicing opposition to the Bills and their cost cutting tactics. As soon as someone figures it out their account is shut down. None of the Tyrod is God people have ever been banned. Only those who question why the Bills would continue to use a QB who can't throw basic NFL passes.

We get it you're from space Australia

No I get it. People are banned for voicing opposition to the Bills and their cost cutting tactics. As soon as someone figures it out their account is shut down. None of the Tyrod is God people have ever been banned. Only those who question why the Bills would continue to use a QB who can't throw basic NFL passes.

You don't get it.

There are no Tyrod is God people.

Cost cutting? Now that's funny.

Cost cutting? Now that's funny 

Robert Woods. Good young player, 2nd rd pick. No money. Cheap replacement in draft.

Stephon Gilmore. Bills top player in secondary. No money replaced with first round pick.

Mike Gilislee. Let go. Not tendered. Replaced with 32 year old FB.

Sammy Watkins. Wanted money. For catching the ball. Traded!

Ronald Darby-Good in man coverage. Sean the Wrestler had no need for man cover corner.

Jonathan Williams. Drafted by Whaley. Had to go.

Jesus Christ nfreeman we banned Hoss and qwk for less. Get rid of this clown

ittleI have no respect for you now. Be a man and defend your own opinions. You remind me of little kids unable to support themselves. Weak.

Edited by jeffismagic

I challenge anyone of you crybaby losers to a challenge. Football knowledge vs football knowledge. Losers like Wildcard who don't understand the NFL game will be dominated by me. Go ahead, who wants to challenge? Since all of you are so smart? I will take you all on.

I challenge anyone of you crybaby losers to a challenge. Football knowledge vs football knowledge. Losers like Wildcard who don't understand the NFL game will be dominated by me. Go ahead, who wants to challenge? Since all of you are so smart? I will take you all on.

:lol:

I feel no remorse for my early misgivings of this guy as a poster and my posts conveying it.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. 

Is that typical of what you guys saw on TBD?

"Crybaby losers will be dominated by me?"

My buddy? You mean WildCard? He and I are sworn enemies

This is true. I believe Flagg was on the other side of the RoR debate

Is that typical of what you guys saw on TBD?

"Crybaby losers will be dominated by me?"

Forgot who called it, but as soon as he started posting someone said he does this and he won't respond anymore. Kudos to him, he was right 

I like the be the dom

Oops, wrong thread....?

We bringing back the boobs thread?

jeff is completely off the rails, and this thread is hilarious as a result.

Full marks, right here.

Gotta hand it to him, least the offseason was slightly more entertaining than it usually is.