Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I don't hate the deal, now that I had a minute. Couple pages back I said tank and get all the picks. Well, we've 2 picks each in the first 3 rounds. I'm happy

If they actually wanted to tank, it's the worst possible timing.  They need to infect the entire team with flesh eating bacteria to catch up with what the jets have done.

If they actually wanted to tank, it's the worst possible timing.  They need to infect the entire team with flesh eating bacteria to catch up with what the jets have done.

We'll easily be drafting top 10. And with all the ammo we have, we can make a lot of noise

2 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks, and 2 3rd round picks in 2018.

If we don't have our franchise qb in April 2018, I'm done following this team haha.

Same here. This is going to be the biggest draft for the Bills since....Kelly? Bruce?

The rams are going to have so many weapons but no QB to get the ball to them.

The line is the problem

May as well send Kyle & Shady to NE at this point, get them a SB

It's a lock already as it is. Kraft even sent out AFC championship game tickets in his season ticket packages

@ChrisBrownBills
Matthews is 1 of 5 WRs in NFL history w/65+ catches and 800+ yards in each of 1st 3 season. Others are Beckham, Evans, Green, Moss. 

@WGR550  26m26 minutes ago
 #Bills GM Brandon Beane will speak at 4pm and head coach Sean McDermott at 4:15pm. We will carry both press conferences live on WGR

Watkins and Matthews are very similar IMO.   

Gaines is bigger and much more physical than Darby.

And they net picks.

Not terrible, considering Watkins was going to walk away after this season anyway.

I find it interesting how they executed these two deals simultaneously.   Wonder if the Rams and Eagles knew about the other trade.

Meanwhile state-run radio on GR is all over what a great move, etc., with no real analysis.

And they net picks.

Not terrible, considering Watkins was going to walk away after this season anyway.

I find it interesting how they executed these two deals simultaneously.   Wonder if the Rams and Eagles knew about the other trade.

I think you're right.

Meanwhile state-run radio on GR is all over what a great move, etc., with no real analysis.

Can't believe I tuned into a 30s segment where all they took 1 phone call and wondered if us or the Eagles called each other first. What a joke

And they net picks.

Gaines really isn't much bigger than Darby. Unfortunately both Gaines and Matthews are in the last year of their contracts as well, and may not stay.

How does anyone keep up with the threads on the Bills version of Sabresspace? They're all 30 pages deep. Who has got time to read through all of that?

There's no substance either. 80% of the posts for the Watkins trade were

'Wow. Can't believe it'