GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 8p ET 1/24/17

pi2000

Preds are 6-1 in their last 7, have won 3 in a row, and are 15-0-4 when scoring first

Preds are 6-2 in their last 8, have lost 1 in a row, and are 15-0-5 when scoring first  :D

Derek Grant probable scratch tonight

Saros in net. .952 Save Percentage and 1.10 GAA in nine games

Yeah, about that....  :w00t:

First time the Predators have lost this season when they scored the first goal too

Thought they'd had 2 or 3 other OT/ SO L's. Only team w/ no regulation L's after scoring 1st.

[Edit: Not intentionally piling on. Hadn't seen all the other posts after yours. :oops: ]

Edited by Taro T

whats ur time sir?

and yea, this rush of happyness will for sure take some time to calm down :D

Only 11:19... East Coast!  If you had a few more videos of the scenic view off your porch there I'd just watch those until I achieved a state of Zen.

Valium and liquor helps

No valium, but I can say the the bottle of gin took a beating tonight.  Unfortunately I'm more JACKed up than I was last night when I made a mocha with a quadruple shot of espresso. 

Sabres now in a 6-way tie for last with 49 points. Four points behind Toronto for a wild card.

Ridiculous. I don't remember the standings ever doing crap like this until the past few years. Are teams approaching the loser point differently?

Also, for almond tents and poor purses, Toronto will take that spot Boston is in, and Boston will be out behind one of those teams in front of us for that wild card spot, so we're fighting those teams directly above us.

Dear god please let the Sabres stay in the push for the rest of the season. I want meaningful hockey. I CRAVE IT

Woohoo!

What a game, Eichel seemed to come out in the 1st with a ton of energy (wanted a goal for the Eichel Tower Kid) but over did it to the point that he became awful for the next 20 to 30 min. Then he seemed to just settle in and play the hockey we know he can and went on to score a pair and help this team get an actual winning streak!

Also this was another game where we opened up and won - nail after nail is going into the "not good enough to not play ultra conservative" coffin. Hell, they seemed to win in spite of themselves. Score goals, make mistakes, play offense. We all have a lot more fun watching this game than 1 goal losses against the Bruins. Even if it doesn't always turn out the way it did here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.